Regina Daniels‘ son, Prince Munir Nwoko, is growing up so quickly as he turned 5 months already, yesterday, November 29th.
The 20-year-old mother, who seemed excited about the growth of her son, took to social media to celebrate his 5th month age.
She shared a picture of herself with him and one of them with his dad, Ned Nwoko, on her son’s Instagram page to celebrate, before sharing a video on her Snapchat.
“5 months and growing strong“, she captioned the photos she shared on Instagram.
In the video, she shared on her Snapchat, Regina, played with her son as she repeatedly shouted “Happy birthday…My son is 5 months” and called him ‘baba’ before playfully asking him to say hello to the camera and planted kisses on his face. It was so cute to watch.
The actress has been updating fans on her son’s growth from month to month and knowing how extravagant she likes things, we believe his one year birthday will be grand.
Watch the video below:
- AOC proposes funding to deprogram white supremacistsIn USAJanuary 16, 2021The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday ...[Read more]
- Wizkid celebrates second son, King Ayo on his 5th birthdayIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 16, 2021Superstar singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid has showered undying love on his second son, King Ayo as he celebrates his 5th birthday. 5 years ...[Read more]
- James Brown loses Instagram account, Bobrisky denies having handIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 16, 2021Controversial male barbie, Bobrisky has denied having hands in the loss of the Instagram account of fellow crossdresser, James Brown. James Brown had ...[Read more]
- Woman allegedly steals mail truck, crashes into more than 10 cars in NYCIn USAJanuary 16, 2021A woman is in custody after allegedly stealing a mail truck in Brooklyn and slamming it into at least 10 parked cars Friday night. The postal panic ...[Read more]
- 11 Gambino family members, associates plead guilty to multiple crimesIn USAJanuary 16, 2021A slew of admitted mobsters will now be trading their tony Westchester County digs for the bing. A Gambino captain and 10 members and associates of ...[Read more]
- State Sen. Luis Sepúlveda forced to deny domestic violence claim at toy driveIn USAJanuary 16, 2021A community leader co-hosting a toy giveaway with embattled state Sen. Luis Sepulveda erroneously let fly during the event Friday that the Bronx pol ...[Read more]
- Passengers and airline staff fight over flight cancellationIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Frustrated passengers created a scene Friday evening, Jan 15, at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano, after their flight was cancelled. ...[Read more]
- Elderly NYC couple gets COVID-19 vaccine after plea to de BlasioIn USAJanuary 15, 2021They finally got their shot. An 89-year-old Manhattan woman who made a heartbreaking public plea to Mayor Bill de Blasio last week to get the ...[Read more]
- 1867 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in NigeriaIn NewsJanuary 15, 20211867 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Nigeria on Friday, January 15, 2021. According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, Lagos ...[Read more]
- Dr. Dre released from hospital after suffering a brain aneurysmIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Dr. Dre has reportedly been released from hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm. According to TMZ, the hip-hop mogul went home on Friday, January ...[Read more]