Ruth Kadiri is certainly not happy with the political situation in Nigeria and has taken to her Instagram page to vent.
In a post shared on her page today August 13, the mum of one called for the abolishment of voting in Nigeria until the death sentence laws are enacted against politicians and public servants who misuse Nigeria’s funds.
”We should abolish voting in Nigeria until death sentence laws are given to politicians and public servants who misuse Nigeria’s funds. I said what I said.
Correct me if I’m wrong and tell me what your government has done for you” she wrote
In a follow-up post, Ruth pointed out that the number one problem of Nigeria are the political parties who she earlier described as liars
Source: Newzandar News
- Ruth Kadiri advocates for death sentence to be given to politicians and public servants who misuse public funds
- “Abolish voting in Nigeria, until death sentence laws are given to corrupt politicians and public servants” – Actress, Ruth Kadiri
- “Voting Should Be Abolished In Nigeria Until Corruption Attracts Death Sentence” – Actress Ruth Kadiri
- Voting Should Be Abolished In Nigeria Until Corruption Attracts Death Sentence – Ruth Kadiri
- Popular actress, Ruth Kadiri urges Nigerians to stop voting until corrupt Leaders are given death sentenced.
- Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri wants death penalty for corrupt politicians
- Protect Your Children – Ruth Kadiri Reacts To Baba Ijesha Being Given Bail
- Actor, Ruth Kadiri vows to drag any of her colleagues who campaigns for politicians who have been in power for a long time
- Actress, Ruth Kadiri threatens to drag her friends mercilessly against supporting politicians
- Actress, Ruth Kadiri disclose the best punishment for corrupt politicians in Nigeria