Singer Paul Okoye (Rudeboy) has hammered Nigerian leaders following the revelation of concealed COVID-19 palliatives.
After the peaceful protest was hijacked by hooligans and punks, a few people found distribution centers that were brimming with COVID-19 palliatives implied for the residents.
This left many stunned and in shock, and have hammered the leaders for leaving individuals hungry whiles they conceal food implied for them.
According to Rudeboy, this action by the leaders shows they are mentally poor, though they are physically rich.
See the post below…
- Singer Simi lambast On Politicians For Hiding Covid-19 Palliatives
- You Lied To Us – Netizens Lambast Rudeboy For Lying That Peter Okoye Can’t Sing After Listening To His Album
- Banky W Blast Leaders For Hiding COVID-19 Palliatives
- Tems lambast Ugandan singer, Bebe Cool for being behind her arrest
- LekkiMassacre: Mike Ezuruonye Lambast Nigerian Government (photo)
- “Bringing a baby into the world without a marriage is wicked” – Reno Omokri lambast baby mamas
- Man lambast his girlfriend for sharing post glorying sugar daddy of being caring than boyfriends
- Online soup vendor lambast customer who asked for ‘tasting’ before buying
- “I don’t know how to play with babies” – Fans lambast Regina Daniels over comment
- “Stupid apostle of rubbish” – Kemi Olunloyo lambast pastor who questioned her marriage counselling