Regina Daniels was introduced into the movie scene where she met her idol Mercy Johnson who also took her under her wing and nurtured her into becoming a top notch actress. Her name is a household name thereby making her one of the most sought after actresses in the few years she started acting.
The young celebrity was born on October 10, 2000, in Asaba, Delta State in the southwestern part of Nigeria to ace Nollywood actress Rita Daniels and an unknown father. Regina is a Nigerian by birth. She attended the prestigious Hollywood International School in Asaba, Delta State then proceeded to Igbinedion University, an elite institution located in Benin City, Nigeria.
Her Mother And Siblings
Regina’s mother, Rita Daniels is a veteran actress in the Nigerian movie industry. She is the former chairwoman of the Delta State Actors Guild. Rita is the brain behind her daughter’s success in the movie industry.
Regina has five siblings; three brothers and two sisters, namely Samuel Daniels, Lawrence Daniels, and Emmanuel Daniels. Her two sisters are Ifeoma and Destiny. All five siblings are very supportive of her acting career.
The screen diva is married to 60 year old billionaire Prince Ned Nwoko. He is forty years older than Regina Daniels. Their union is the most talked about in Nigeria and beyond due to the huge age margin.
Regina Daniels is blessed with a baby boy whom she and the husband welcomed in 2020.
Regina Daniels is an actress. Her acting career begun at the age of 7. She made her debut in 2007 when she was featured in the movie “Marriage in Sorrow”. Her impressive performance in the movie, landed her more roles in several other movies. She has been featured in over 100 Nigerian movies. Some of the movies include Miracle Child, Python Girl, Spider Girl, Hanging Coffin, Jaja the Great, Queen Rebecca, Royal Covenant, Stronger than the Gods, Tears of Ojiugo, etc.
Awards and nominations
In 2015 she was nominated by City People Entertainment Award as best prominent actress in Nigeria. She has won several awards such as best actress of the year at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards and Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
This is a charity organization set up by the young actress, Regina Daniels. The organization is aimed at giving back to the community and providing for the poor children and those who face physical challenges ie, disabled and orphaned. Regina and her staff organize big events every year as the world mark children’s day to treat Children to good food, clothes, learning materials etc
- Meet Lindsay Ijeoma, The Lady With The Longest Natural Hair In NigeriaIn Nigeria NewsDecember 5, 2020Lindsay Ijeoma Chris is the woman who is believed to have the longest common hair in Nigeria so far. You will be marvelled at the length, thickness ...[Read more]
- Inside John Lennon’s last days in NYC before his 1980 deathIn LifestyleDecember 5, 2020John Lennon’s new Yohji Yamamoto jacket was gorgeous. So much so that he wanted to be photographed in his luxurious garment — with gold Asian ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Signs Another Endorsement Deal With A Fashion Designing AgencyIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian crossdresser and social media influencer, Iddris Okuneye, well known as Bobrisky keeps signing endorsement deals to advance her brand and ...[Read more]
- NYC DOE says teachers who refuse COVID-19 test will be removed from payrollIn USADecember 5, 2020Get tested — or get out. The city Department of Education posted an internal rule Friday for members of the United Federation of Teachers, ...[Read more]
- These NYC first responders fear COVID-19 vaccine side effectsIn USADecember 5, 2020More than half of New York City firefighters say they won’t be vaccinated for COVID-19 when the potentially life-saving shot becomes available to ...[Read more]
- Soaring car theft in NYC sees return of The ClubIn USADecember 5, 2020Welcome back to The Club. Car theft has gotten so bad in New York City, that some cops are steering people to an ’80s throwback security device — The ...[Read more]
- California man tackles, punches 350 pound bear to save his dogIn LifestyleDecember 5, 2020A California man rescued his dog from a 350 pound bear the day before Thanksgiving. Kaleb Benham was inside his home in Grass Valley, Calif., when he ...[Read more]
- Years After Releasing the Song, ‘Yahooze’, Here Are the Latest Photos of Olu MaintainIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Olumide Edwards Adegbulu also known as Olu Maintain endeared himself to a lot of music fans with his popular song ‘Yahooze’ released as far back as ...[Read more]
- 7 Years After He Quit Acting, Emeka Ike Finally Explains The Reason For His ActionsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Ace Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, has finally provided the reason why he quit the acting game prematurely at a time his career was flourishing. – ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Stuns In New Photos With Her First Child With Ned NwokoIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nollywood actress and wife of Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has shared some stunning photos of herself and her 5 months old son, ...[Read more]