Azeez Fashola popularly known by his stage name as Naira Marley is a fast rising Nigerian musician, singer, songwriter, street music sensation, stage performer and a recording artist. He was born on 9th May 1994 in Agege, Lagos State in the south western part of Nigeria. He is currently 25 years old. He is known as the president of his controversial fan base “Marlians”.He studied at Porlock Hall before attending Walworth School, where he obtained his General Certificate of Secondary Education. Naira Marley later graduated with a distinction in business from Peckham Academy.Naira Marley also studied business law at Crossways College now known as Christ the King Sixth Form College in London.Naira Marley is currently married to two women and has four children. Naira Marley has two albums.
Naira Marley Music Career
Naira Marley always dreamt of becoming an MC and voice-over artist. He began singing in 2014 after discovering his passion for music and was encouraged by close-knit friends to pursue music as a career. He released the Max Twigz-assisted track “Marry Juana” before releasing his debut EP “Gotta Dance” in 2015. Although “Marry Juana” was ahit song, Naira Marley rose to prominence in 2019 after the release of his 2019 hit single “Am I A Yahoo Boy” and “Soapy” featuring Zlatan Ibile. The song attracted the attention of the EFCC who arrested him that same day of the release of the music. He was arrested for internet fraud and charge to court on 11 count charges. Since then, his name has been a household in the Nigeria music industry.On 30th December 2019, Naira Marley hosted the Marlian Fest which was held at the Eko Hotel and Suites with top musical legend like Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Phyno, Tiwa Savage, Zlatan Ibile and other top musical star
Naira Marley won the Viewer’s Choice Award for his hit single “Soapy” at the 2020 Soundcity MVP Awards.In 2019, Naira Marley was nominated for Best Pop, Street Song of the Year and Artiste of the Year (Male) at the City People Music Awards.
Naira Marley Net Worth
Naira Marley is currently one of the richest and most influential artist in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1.2 million.
- These NYC first responders fear COVID-19 vaccine side effectsIn USADecember 5, 2020More than half of New York City firefighters say they won’t be vaccinated for COVID-19 when the potentially life-saving shot becomes available to ...[Read more]
- Soaring car theft in NYC sees return of The ClubIn USADecember 5, 2020Welcome back to The Club. Car theft has gotten so bad in New York City, that some cops are steering people to an ’80s throwback security device — The ...[Read more]
- Years After Releasing the Song, ‘Yahooze’, Here Are the Latest Photos of Olu MaintainIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Olumide Edwards Adegbulu also known as Olu Maintain endeared himself to a lot of music fans with his popular song ‘Yahooze’ released as far back as ...[Read more]
- 7 Years After He Quit Acting, Emeka Ike Finally Explains The Reason For His ActionsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Ace Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, has finally provided the reason why he quit the acting game prematurely at a time his career was flourishing. – ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Stuns In New Photos With Her First Child With Ned NwokoIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nollywood actress and wife of Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has shared some stunning photos of herself and her 5 months old son, ...[Read more]
- The Current Look Of Mike Ezuruonye, Months After The Eye SurgeryIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Renowned Nigerian Actor, Mike Ezuronye, has made a first public appearance on his social media page months after taking a French leave. The actor ...[Read more]
- “The Coronavirus Pandemic Has Really Affected Me” – Angela Okorie RevealsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian actress, Angela Okorie, has disclosed how she was affected by the covid-19 pandemic. Angela Okorie According to her, she canceled a lot of ...[Read more]
- Unemployment Turned Me To A Crossdresser – Bobrisky’s Apprentice, James Brown ExplainsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser James Brown has finally opened up on the reason behind him dressing like a woman whiles pointing out that ...[Read more]
- “Don’t Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money” – Relationship Expert, Oloni Of Ibadan, Advices WomenIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian relationship expert, Oloni of Ibadan, has sent an advisory message about finances in relationships. In a tweet spotted on her Twitter ...[Read more]
- “You had one single wrapper just for us to see what to eat” – Lady says as she gifts her mom a brand new car (Photos/Videos)In Viral NewsDecember 5, 2020A Nigerian lady who is a rice seller, has bought her mother a new car for neglecting material things just to raise her and her siblings. The lady ...[Read more]