Azeez Fashola popularly known by his stage name as Naira Marley is a fast rising Nigerian musician, singer, songwriter, street music sensation, stage performer and a recording artist. He was born on 9th May 1994 in Agege, Lagos State in the south western part of Nigeria. He is currently 25 years old. He is known as the president of his controversial fan base “Marlians”.He studied at Porlock Hall before attending Walworth School, where he obtained his General Certificate of Secondary Education. Naira Marley later graduated with a distinction in business from Peckham Academy.Naira Marley also studied business law at Crossways College now known as Christ the King Sixth Form College in London.Naira Marley is currently married to two women and has four children. Naira Marley has two albums.
Naira Marley Music Career
Naira Marley always dreamt of becoming an MC and voice-over artist. He began singing in 2014 after discovering his passion for music and was encouraged by close-knit friends to pursue music as a career. He released the Max Twigz-assisted track “Marry Juana” before releasing his debut EP “Gotta Dance” in 2015. Although “Marry Juana” was ahit song, Naira Marley rose to prominence in 2019 after the release of his 2019 hit single “Am I A Yahoo Boy” and “Soapy” featuring Zlatan Ibile. The song attracted the attention of the EFCC who arrested him that same day of the release of the music. He was arrested for internet fraud and charge to court on 11 count charges. Since then, his name has been a household in the Nigeria music industry.On 30th December 2019, Naira Marley hosted the Marlian Fest which was held at the Eko Hotel and Suites with top musical legend like Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Phyno, Tiwa Savage, Zlatan Ibile and other top musical star
Naira Marley won the Viewer’s Choice Award for his hit single “Soapy” at the 2020 Soundcity MVP Awards.In 2019, Naira Marley was nominated for Best Pop, Street Song of the Year and Artiste of the Year (Male) at the City People Music Awards.
Naira Marley Net Worth
Naira Marley is currently one of the richest and most influential artist in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1.2 million.
- Abia Monarch, Eze Bernard Enweremadu passes onIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021A foremost traditional Ruler in Nigeria and Eze Ukwu of Ngwa land, Eze Dr Bernard Enweremadu has passed on at the age of 77 years. Announcing the ...[Read more]
- This service helps elderly NYC residents get COVID-19 vaccine appointmentsIn USAJanuary 23, 2021These good Samaritans are giving seniors their best shot! Tech-savvy angels are helping elderly New York City residents book online appointments for ...[Read more]
- Bauchi govt commences fumigation to curb malariaIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021In a collaboration aimed at eradicating malaria in the state, the Bauchi State Environmental Protection Agency (BASEPA) and the Bauchi State Agency ...[Read more]
- Trump’s Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace – Mike BamiloyeIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 23, 2021Photos Credit: Getty Pastor and founder of Nigeria’s renown drama ministry, Mount Zion films Mike Bamiloye has given his own opinion on the ...[Read more]
- Olubadan states position on tension in OyoIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Again, truck kills scores in Ondo community, varsity students among casualtiesIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- Northern groups warn Southwest on Fulani treatmentIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- Two Years After Split, Adele Reaches £140m Divorce Settlement With Estranged Husband Simon KoneckiIn Celebrity News, Entertainment, Nigeria NewsJanuary 23, 2021Adele has reached a divorce settlement with her estranged husband Simon Konecki, almost two years after they separated. The singer announced she had ...[Read more]
- James Dolan forms political expenditure committee ahead of 2021 NYC mayor’s raceIn USAJanuary 23, 2021Madison Square Garden boss James Dolan has placed a $4 million bet on the upcoming NYC mayoral election — and he’s hoping to have better luck in ...[Read more]
- Zamfara Police Command pledges to tackle banditry, kidnappingIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021