Nigerian actress, Angela Okorie, has disclosed how she was affected by the covid-19 pandemic.
According to her, she canceled a lot of scheduled Europen programs due to the restriction that was put in place. She made this revelation when she was speaking in an interview with Ghanaian blogger, ZionFelix.
The actress cum musician, also divulged that she had to refund some monies due to their inability to carry on with their promotion plans. Recently, she disclosed her intentions to not marry again due to the challenges she faced in her previous marriage.
Her first marriage with Mr. Chukwuma Orizu failed about three years ago due to some issues that arose. She was recently in the news for being married to her new husband.
However, she has debunked the marriage rumors and explained that it happened in a movie. According to her, she is scared of entering into a matrimonial home due to her past experience hence, her reason to not marry again.
Watch her in the video below:
- Boko Haram sect has Christians, white men, Asians as members – Borno gov, ZulumIn Boko Haram, NewsJanuary 17, 2021
- Schools’ resumption scheduled for 18th January still stands – Kano govtIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021
- Nigerian students can’t remain at home indefinitely – Colleges of Education UnionIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021
- Fayemi appoints Adeniyi Familoni Judge of Ekiti State High CourtIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021
- Accra: Kia truck grinds Military man in gory Sunday accident; driver bolts!In Ghana, NewsJanuary 17, 2021A Military personnel belonging to the Southern Command has been crushed to death in a gory accident. According to report from the Ghana Police ...[Read more]
- Ofosu Ampofo lacing his boots to contest for NDC’s 2024 flagbearership – Gabby hintsIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 17, 2021A leading member of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko has hinted of the NDC’s National Chairman’s decision to contest for the ...[Read more]
- Akufo-Addo names two ‘new’ faces, Fawaz & Adumuah as Deputy Chiefs of Staff as Frema staysIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 17, 2021Reports reaching MyNewsGh.com indicates that the President of Ghana intends to maintain Frema Opare as his Chief of Staff for the second term. The ...[Read more]
- Anambra schools to reopen Monday, classes to commence Feb 1In Education, NewsJanuary 17, 2021Professor Maimuna Waziri has emerged as the 3rd Vice Chancellor of the Federal University, Gashu’a, Yobe state. Waziri, a Professor of Chemistry beat ...[Read more]
- Lawan congratulates new Vice Chancellor of Federal University GashuaIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021The Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) has urged the President of the Senate, Ahmed Lawan and the Speaker, House of ...[Read more]
- Hints drop as Akufo-Addo delivers ‘very serious’ address today over spike in COVID-19 casesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 17, 2021The President of Ghana Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is expected to address the country today on measures taken to address COVID-19 in the country. The ...[Read more]