Some of the celebrities living good and enjoyable lives have been through difficult times in their lives before attaining fame and money.
Although some celebrities were born with a silver spoon in their mouths, there are others, who were born to hustle to make it in life, and one such hustler is Don Jazzy.
Before becoming who he is now, the musician and music executive and producer of Marvins entertainment record label went through phases of life.
Don Jazzy has shared a couple of stories about his hustles, including a story of how he played drums for a local church when he got an invite from his uncle in London and disclosed that, the uncle got him a job as a security guard at a popular eatery, McDonald’s.
Though he chased his dreams, he didn’t think he will attain the fame he has now and become as rich as he is.
Don Jazzy has been an inspiration to many artists in the industry including Davido, who recently shared that, the music mogul was his motivation to getting into music.
See the throwback photo of Don Jazzy as a security guard below…
- “Until the DM ends on the timeline”- Prince reacts to Laycon’s old tweet from 2017In Celebrity News, LayconJanuary 22, 2021The popular reality star, Prince Nelson Nwerem has stumbled on an old tweet of a fellow TV icon, Laycon from 2017 before fame. In an exchange from ...[Read more]
- Akufo-Addo reduced 126 Ministers because tattered economy can no longer bear it – A.B.A. FuseiniIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Member of Parliament for Sagnarigu Constituency, ABA Fuseini has said that the President had no choice but to reduce the size of his government. The ...[Read more]
- EPL: Georginio Wijnaldum criticizes Liverpool players for losing against Burnley at AnfieldIn EPL, SportsJanuary 22, 2021Barcelona boss, Ronald Koeman, has slammed his players for missing two penalties against Cornella in the Copa del Rey round of 32 fixture on Thursday ...[Read more]
- Sale of government assets will benefit Nigerians â Finance Minister, Zainab Ahmed saysIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021The Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, has said that the sale of the Federal government’s properties to fund the 2021 budget will benefit ...[Read more]
- Stanbic Bank cleared in Tamale Medical Stores Fraud as more evidence emergesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021It is emerging that Stanbic Bank Limited was indeed not complicit in the infamous Tamale Medical Stores Fraud running into several thousands of Ghana ...[Read more]
- Kano govt commences fresh legal action against blasphemous singer, Yahaya SharifIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Protesters have vandalized the Democratic Party headquarters in Portland and Oregon and a federal US Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, ...[Read more]
- People have gotten meaner – BBNaija’s Anto reflectsIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Big Brother Naija star, Anto has shared her thoughts on behavioral changes two years after she attended a Mental Health Seminar in South ...[Read more]
- Dave Chappelle tests positive for Coronavirus, cancels his upcoming showsÂ In NewsJanuary 22, 2021American stand-up comedian, Dave Chappelle has tested positive for COVID-19. A representative for the 47-year-old comedian confirmed the news to TMZ, ...[Read more]
- Governor Umahi asks party leaders to âtake onâ social media criticsIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State has asked the newly inaugurated state Caretaker Committee of the All Peoples Congress (APC) to ...[Read more]
- I Have Been Sad For Some Time Now – Ifu Ennada RevealsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 22, 2021Beautician and media influencer Ifu Ennada has disclosed that she has not bein happy for some time now, but she is back to being happy and vibrant. ...[Read more]