Toke Makinwa has savagely replied to a man on social media who said she can never be remembered for anything good in history.
According to the man identified on Twitter as ‘lionsheartimo,’ the fact that she left her marriage to bleach her skin and chased fame shows she won’t be remembered for anything good in history.
Toke Makinwa savagely replied to the man by saying the marriage she left to bleach her skin and chased fame is what is paying her therefore the man should stay in his struggle.
The man wrote; “@tokemakinwa you can never be remembered for anything in history, you left your marriage for fame, bleach your skin off for fame, I say this in solidarity with @renoomokri”
Toke Makinwa replied with; “@lionsheartimo eh ya, the attention is paying me. Stay in your struggle”
Is the man trying to say the Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, lifestyle entrepreneur, and the author won’t be remembered for anything good when she’s finally gone because she’s a divorcee and has bleached her skin?
Well, See the screenshot below;
- Victor Osimhen Finally Recovers From COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021
- Erica Nlewedim Drags Trolls Who Accused Her Of Begging For Birthday GiftsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021BBNaija star Erica Nlewedim is done being the good girl and is finally ready to give the trolls and the haters a piece of her mind. The TV star on ...[Read more]
- NYC ‘autonomous zone’ bar owner indicted, escapes assault chargeIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The co-owner of a Staten Island bar that declared itself an “autonomous zone” exempt from state and city COVID-19 rules has been indicted for ...[Read more]
- DJ Khaled To Host MTV Africa Music Awards 2021In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Superstar DJ DJ Khaled has been announced as the host for the MTV Music Africa Awards 2021. The show will be held in Kampala, Uganda next month. The ...[Read more]
- Non-academic Staff Union Of Universities To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021The Nonacademic staff union of universities (NASU) has announced plans to begin indefinite strike action on the 5th of February,2020. The Joint ...[Read more]
- Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane Tests Positive For COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021French football legend and Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Spanish giants. Zidane’s tested ...[Read more]
- New York Post mourns loss of longtime colleague Isidore ‘Izzy’ CabiocIn USAJanuary 23, 2021Isidore “Izzy” Cabioc, who worked for the New York Post for 46 years, succumbed to cancer at his Brooklyn home on Wednesday. He was 69. Cabioc was a ...[Read more]
- This Is Irresponsible – Banky W Slams Government For Asking Citizens To Queue Up To Get Their NINIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Singer Banky W has slammed the government over its decision to ask people to queue for their National Identity Number in the middle of a pandemic. ...[Read more]
- True Fulfillment Does Not Come From Marriage, Success Or Kids – Toke MakinwaIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Media personality Toke Makinwa has spoken on the constant search for true fulfillment by a lot of people. The OAP in an Instagram post shared that ...[Read more]
- Being ‘fat but fit’ isn’t really possible, study saysIn LifestyleJanuary 23, 2021New research has just plunged a dagger through the core of the mentality that you can be “fat but fit.” Physical activity does nothing to cancel the ...[Read more]