Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani who was under criticism by Nigerians over her seductive nun outfit has lost her dad, Olanrewaju Lawani.
Toyin Lawani who’s grieving over her loss, took to her social media page to announce the demise of her father to her friends and fans.
According to the grieving stylist, he took his last breath in front of me just like that.
Sharing candlelight on her official business page, she wrote;
”I keep saying this every day because atimes the world don’t know a lot of peoples struggles because we keep it private and show our strong side to inspire people , you will be shocked to know what some people are going through and they smile and laugh at you daily, life is too short,live it, yesterday you will be young and strong , the way time flies , it will be tomorrow already and you will be old and weak .
Live your life to the fullest, live it for you not people , cause when you go they won’t go with you, everyone has a journey they need to embark on and alone , only him Who gives can take anytime, you can’t Question God , share moments with your loved ones and show them you care and love them , cause tomorrow is not promised only today we know , judge less , Be prayerful and Be kind to people , On the last day Your Kindness won’t fail you. He Just took his last breathe in front of me just like that , Rip Dad , The most Prayerful man I know . everyone stay protected.”
- Alex Unusual reacts to rumor of dating fellow ex-housemate, Prince NelsonIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Popular reality star, Alex Unusual expresses shock about claims of dating fellow Big Brother Naija star, Prince Nelson Enwerem. Prince who used to be ...[Read more]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnap construction workers in OndoIn Local News, NewsApril 21, 2021Some friends and neighbours around the office and home apartment of the slain Bayelsa based young baker, Temple George, are pointing accusing fingers ...[Read more]
- Popular Comedian, Ada Jesus dies after clash with Anambra ProphetIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nigerian singer, Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly known as “2baba” has called out the Nigerian Center For Disease Control, NCDC, for frustrating ...[Read more]
- Bayelsa: Family, friends, others raise alarm as assailants murder 30-years-old man in his apartmentIn Local NewsApril 21, 2021Some friends and neighbours around the office and home apartment of the slain Bayelsa based young baker, Temple George, are pointing accusing fingers ...[Read more]
- My 8-Year-Old Son Fingers Me And I Enjoy It – Single Mother ConfessesIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The mother whose identity was not revealed at the time of filing this report confessed to having amorous se.xual acts with her son due ...[Read more]
- Confusion over Rumored Death of Deby’s SonIn NewsApril 21, 2021Confusion arose in Chad Republic, following the claims that the son of Late President Idriss Deby, Mahamat Itno who succeeded his father on Tuesday ...[Read more]
- “Loyal Men Still Exist, They Are Just Busy Building Their Career” – Lady AffirmsIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT A Nigerian lady and Twitter influencer, known as Queen Preshii has shut down claims by some people especially women that loyal men are ...[Read more]
- Ubi Franklin Reacts as Babymama and Girlfriend Fight Dirty on Social MediaIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Music mogul Ubi Franklin has taken to his social media to react to the ongoing drama between his 4th baby mama, Sandra and his current girlfriend, ...[Read more]
- Comedienne, Ada Jesus dies days after celebrating birthday on sickbedIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Popular comedian, Ada Jesus is pronounced dead days after celebrating her birthday with well-wishers from a sickbed. The embattled screen dive who ...[Read more]
- Comedienne Ada Jesus dies after battling kidney diseaseIn Entertainment, GossipApril 21, 2021Nigerian comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Obi popularly known as Ada Jesus, has died, according to multiple sources. She reportedly passed away on the ...[Read more]