The popular Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker has penned down an adorable message to his wife as they celebrate their 17th wedding anniversary.
The handsome actor posted on his Instagram handle as she shared a lovely photo of himself and his wife on Instagram.
Sharing the photo, he wrote;
“So today is an extremely special day in my life.
The day I took that bold step to join the ‘Men’ of this World, the day one of my dream was accomplished; I relished the idea of being married young.
I had just started life (26yrs), no university degree cos I had no funds or support to pay the tuition few years earlier, working hand to mouth, living in a small rented apartment, a rickety car that made me acquire skills of that of a mechanic, no real furniture, embraced hardwork as a principle to my succes struggle, etc.
But on this day I knew I had literally ‘bought’ WEALTH.
Don’t get me wrong, she had no known inheritance of any sort nor were her parents well to do as rumor has it.
My life changed on that day. I knew I made the right decision when she bore our first daughter in 2004. I felt the way my mother felt when she had me in 1977. Joy was an understatement.
You see, riches is not necessarily the physical cash. Riches is love, happiness, sharing, one spirit, planning as a team, following through together, supporting each other, the list is endless. Riches is making real investment in yourself, your spouse, following your visceral reactions, being guided by Divinity, etc.
To date, I have no regrets. Even if I had not become who I am or couldn’t aff ord the finer things in life today.
- Reno Omokri Celebrates Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For becoming The First African To Head World Trade OrganizationOctober 28, 2020Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has become the first lady and African to head the esteemed global body, the World Trade Organization – WTO. She achieved by ...[Read more]
- LekkiMassacre: Mike Ezuruonye Lambast Nigerian Government (photo)October 28, 2020A ton of disclosures have been coming up after the awful military shooting occurrence that happened at Lekki Tollgate in to Lagos. Nollywood actor, ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Dine Like Royals (+Video)October 28, 2020Regina Daniels and her granddad like husband, Ned Nwoko, has caused a huge mix via social media after a video of how they take their morning meal ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Star, Seyi Awolowo Says Cultism Has Reduced Because Of “Yahoo YahooOctober 28, 2020As per Seyi Awolowo, the ex BBNaija housemate, the rate at which cultism was ruling in Nigeria has decreased radically and he is sure that the ...[Read more]
- See Photo Of Charly Boy Rocking Female Blouse And Gele (+Photo)October 28, 2020Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa otherwise known as Charly Boy is pursuing new contentions for himself as he is spotted vigorously dressed like a lady. He ...[Read more]
- NYSC Arrests 43 Hoodlums Over looting at Kubwa Orientation CampOctober 28, 202043 hoodlums have reportedly been arrested with some items recovered by the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC), following their attack in their Abuja ...[Read more]
- Watch how Falz cut his birthday cake yesterdayOctober 28, 2020Nigerian rapper Falz turned 30 years yesterday, October 27, and he celebrated his birthday in grand style. In the video sighted online, the rapper ...[Read more]
- Watch Davido Cruising A 15 Million Naira Can-AM Spyder F3 Trick (+Video)October 28, 2020In an ongoing video, Davido was spotted cruising a 15 Million Naira Can-AM Spyder F3 Trick. It would appear that the Musician is attempting to ...[Read more]
- See The Top 10 World Richest Actors 2020October 28, 2020It’s a well known truth that Hollywood and Bollywood are the top film industry in the world known for delivering the best movies as well as ...[Read more]
- ” Why are you hiding your shoe?” – Netizen asks Ozo After He Shared A PhotographOctober 27, 2020Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo shared a photograph on his Instagram page which didn’t show his shoes. Shockingly enough, that was what one ...[Read more]