Nollywood actress and media personality Uche Ogbodo took to her Instagram account to advise unmarried women who are above 30 years old never to opt-in for abortion instead they should give birth to their kids.
The actress uploaded a length video on her IG page as she spoke at length about her first pregnancy at the age of 27 and her current pregnancy now that she’s 34.
She opened up that she’s not ashamed of her deeds neither is she in regret for being pregnant before and again.
Uche revealed that she doesn’t support abortion as it is against her belief as a Catholic and this is why she managed the ill-treatment given to her by her ex.
The actress said it is silly for a woman at the age of 30 and above to have an abortion all because she’s waiting for a husband. This could actually be detrimental since women can quickly reach menopause, unlike the opposite gender.
She further revealed that marriage doesn’t favor everyone and what worked for “A” might be a disaster for “B”.
“She’s married oh, and she’s looking haggard and old and ugly.
“So who marriage help? If with marriage and the almighty man that you’re marrying, you’re looking terrible, without marriage, who knows how you go look?
“Please, stop killing your children, especially when you’re of age. Have your kids. If marriage comes, marry oh, if marriage no come, raise your children now.”
Watch a short clip from the video below.
- “Allow me to enjoy myself” – Little boy screams while consuming bottle of alcoholic drink amid cheers (Video)In Viral NewsApril 17, 2021Video footage captures the moment a little boy entertained the audience as he consumed a bottle of alcoholic drink with much ease. In the video, the ...[Read more]
- NYC sees ‘unprecedented’ amount of COVID vaccine availabilityIn USAApril 17, 2021New York City was awash in COVID-19 vaccination opportunities Saturday, a possible turning point in the inoculation campaign where supply may be ...[Read more]
- Dad who wrote scathing letter to Brearley about race focus: ‘Someone had to’In USAApril 17, 2021A father fed up with an elite Manhattan prep school’s heavy-handed focus on race won’t re-enroll his daughter in the fall, accusing the school of ...[Read more]
- Random ‘sucker-punch’ assaults leave frightened NYC residents on edgeIn USAApril 17, 2021An Upper West Side man is cold-cocked in Chelsea. An unhinged stranger throws a roundhouse at a woman outside a subway station on the Upper West ...[Read more]
- New York’s COVID-19 hospitalizations, positivity rate dropsIn USAApril 17, 2021The number of New Yorkers hospitalized with COVID-19 continues to sink, along with the state’s positivity rate, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Colleagues demand justice in death of pregnant lawyer Adaeze IkpeamaIn Local News, NewsApril 17, 2021Madonna University Alumni Association (MUAA) has expressed shock and remorse over the demise of Adaeze Destiny Ikpeama. The deceased, a member of the ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola defends Man City’s team selection after 1-0 defeat to ChelseaIn SportsApril 17, 2021Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has defended his team selection following a 1-0 defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final on Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Police busts teenage robbery gang in LagosIn Local NewsApril 17, 2021Armed men suspected to be killer herdsmen, have butchered a family of four and three other residents of Mbamondu community, Modern Market Council ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola gives reasons why Chelsea beat Man City in semi-finalIn SportsApril 17, 2021Alan Shearer and Ashley Cole have hailed Timo Werner’s performance, in Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals. Werner ...[Read more]
- I sacrificed my parents for Biafra, I will sacrifice everything – Nnamdi Kanu vowsIn Biafra, NewsApril 17, 2021The high cost of food and the intense heatwave has made the 2021 Ramadan fast most difficult according to Zamfara residents. The rise in temperature ...[Read more]