The battle between Wizkid and Davido and is going to end neither today nor tomorrow when one observes their penchant for beefing themselves on social media in unspoken words.
Wizkid has been spotted in one expensive luxury jewellery shop in London buying things worth millions of Naira. He posted his experience in this expensive shopping spree on social media.
A day ago, Davido was captured in a Rolex watch shop with one of his talented signees spoiling themselves purchasing jewellery
Having worked on his recent album, “Made in Lagos” it is in line to clear some air off his busy days weeks ago by rewarding himself for his hard work.
The musician whose taste for diamond jewellery matches that of Davido often sees their fans battle themselves on who is the greater of the two. Their unspoken challenge against themselves will continue in years to come as they showed no sign of backing down in their beef.
- KOKOnista Of The Day: Danai Gurira Is The Perfect Personification of Beautiful, Powerful And Super Talented Black WomanIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021WHM070118FEACoverStory004.jpg Danai Jekesai Gurira is a Zimbabwean-American actress and playwright that epitomises the beautiful African woman. ...[Read more]
- New Coronavirus Variant Is More Deadly Than Original StrainIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Britain’s chief scientific adviser says there is some evidence that a new variant of the coronavirus first identified in southeast England carries a ...[Read more]
- COVID-19 positivity rate exceeds 10 percent in nearly a third of all NYC zip codesIn USAJanuary 23, 2021COVID-19 is soaring across every New York City borough, far exceeding parameters that the governor’s office promised would result in neighborhood ...[Read more]
- Victor Osimhen Finally Recovers From COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021
- Teamsters announce tentative strike-ending pact at Hunts Point Produce MarketIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The Teamsters announced a tentative agreement with Hunts Point Produce Market management in the Bronx on Friday night — potentially ending a nearly ...[Read more]
- Erica Nlewedim Drags Trolls Who Accused Her Of Begging For Birthday GiftsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021BBNaija star Erica Nlewedim is done being the good girl and is finally ready to give the trolls and the haters a piece of her mind. The TV star on ...[Read more]
- NYC ‘autonomous zone’ bar owner indicted, escapes assault chargeIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The co-owner of a Staten Island bar that declared itself an “autonomous zone” exempt from state and city COVID-19 rules has been indicted for ...[Read more]
- DJ Khaled To Host MTV Africa Music Awards 2021In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Superstar DJ DJ Khaled has been announced as the host for the MTV Music Africa Awards 2021. The show will be held in Kampala, Uganda next month. The ...[Read more]
- Non-academic Staff Union Of Universities To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021The Nonacademic staff union of universities (NASU) has announced plans to begin indefinite strike action on the 5th of February,2020. The Joint ...[Read more]
- Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane Tests Positive For COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021French football legend and Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Spanish giants. Zidane’s tested ...[Read more]