Top Nigeria artiste, Wizkid, has revealed that his utmost aim is for people to remember him for the good music he made when he was alive.
The award-winning artiste has touched the heart of many people across the globe with his good music and he is one of the recognised artistes who have putting Africa on the global market.
The ’Made in Lagos’ hitmaker revealed that after he had called it done and/or he had kicked the bucket, he wants to be remembered for his good music and the positive energy he shared lit up gloomy places in the heart on men.
Wizkid granted an interview with Vanguard Allure, where he talked about his music career, the journey of setbacks before reaching to the top of being recognized as an A-Lists artiste.
He said as quoted ”I’d say the best part is just being able to touch people in a positive way, and making people feel good through my music. I’d like to be remembered as someone that made good music, that made real music and shared positive energy”.
Wizkid was born on July 30, 1990 with parent name, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun. He started his music career at age 11. He is currently ranked the top ten richest artistes in Africa by Forbes.
- De Blasio says he has no plan to reopen the NYC schools he closedIn USANovember 25, 2020Mayor Bill de Blasio on Wednesday made the stunning admission that he closed city public schools due to rising COVID-19 infection rates without ...[Read more]
- 55-year-old man shot in leg in broad daylight on Brooklyn streetIn USANovember 25, 2020A 55-year-old man was shot in the leg on a Brooklyn street in broad daylight Wednesday, leading to a police pursuit that ended in lower Manhattan, ...[Read more]
- NYC traffic deaths for 2020 already more than last year’s tollIn USANovember 25, 2020New York City has already had more traffic deaths with 37 days left in 2020 than it did in all of 2019. The city has seen 222 people killed in car ...[Read more]
- LI cooks find gumball-size pearl while shucking clams for chowderIn USANovember 25, 2020Shuck yeah! Cooks at a seafood market in Montauk discovered a gumball-size pearl while shucking clams — and it will soon be up for grabs, according ...[Read more]
- “Williams Uchemba Is A Yahoo Boy, I Pity His New Wife”- Former Girlfriend Exposes Nollywood ActorIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba, got married on Sunday, 22 November to a beautiful lady, Brunella Oscar. The wedding was graced by high ranking ...[Read more]
- Brooklyn subway shoving suspect charged with attempted murderIn USANovember 25, 2020A disturbed homeless man with a long history of mental illness was charged with attempted murder Wednesday in the subway-shoving attack of a ...[Read more]
- Cops arrest man who tried to rape girl in Brooklyn medical officeIn USANovember 25, 2020Cops have collared the perv who tried to rape a teen girl inside a Brooklyn medical office hallway, police said Wednesday. David Gonzalez, 31, was ...[Read more]
- Suspect in Bronx stabbing threatened to ‘air out’ ex flame’s boyfriendIn USANovember 25, 2020The suspect in a fatal Bronx stabbing this week threatened to “air out” his former flame’s new boyfriend in the moments before the attack, police ...[Read more]
- Real Reason Why Wizkid Was Snubbed By The Grammys Despite Beyonce’s ‘Brown Skin Gir’ Getting NominatedIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020It has been spread that two Nigerian Afrobeat superstars, Wizkid and Burna Boy, have gained a Grammy nomination. With the fact that Beyonce’s ‘Brown ...[Read more]
- New York State auctioning off pricey Air Jordans seized during drug bustIn USANovember 25, 2020Even the New York State government has a Black Friday deal. Dozens of pricey Nike Air Jordans and LeBron James sneakers seized by cops during a 2017 ...[Read more]