Nollywood actor Williams Uchemba took to social media to celebrate his wife as she turns a year older today.
In the post shared by the actor on his Instagram page, he expressed his gratefulness for having someone as wise and intelligent as his wife.
He further reveals that she has a large heart and how she has made other people’s welfare her priority.
Here’s what the post reads;
“I asked God for a life/destiny partner and he gave me you and some things I wonder what I have done to deserve you. You are one of the wisest and most intelligent women I have met and even with all this quality, you possess you to choose humility as a way of life. I have seen you look out for others before you even consider yourself.
“The majority of the request you make from me is 80% about other people’s welfare and I have come to the realization that it’s just who you are, an angel. Every day I wake up I pray my kids to follow your steps and character in life. Today I pray that God will bless you with all your heart desires and the Holy Spirit will help you run this race on earth and finish strong in the name of Jesus. Happy birthday, my angel, I promise to love you till my very last day on earth with the help of God.”
- Annie Idibia Causes A Stir As She Unveils New LookIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nollywood actress Annie Idibia have sparked reaction on social media after showing off her new look. The mother of two, via her Instagram, is seen ...[Read more]
- JUST IN: Akuapem Poloo Granted BailIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem Poloo has been granted bail after she was sentenced to 90 days in prison for posting a n*de photo of herself and her son ...[Read more]
- Simi opens up on the struggle of motherhood, getting bullied by her daughterIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Award-winning singer, Simisola Kosoko, a.k.a Simi speaks on the challenges of raising her daughter, Adejare, regarding random bullying act every once ...[Read more]
- ‘Your Scam And Money Thieving Portal Is Becoming Embarrassing’- Singer, Tuface Idibia Calls Out NCDC For Frustrating TravelersIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Tuface Idibia who shared videos of him ranting while at the NCDC, bemoaned the exorbitant COVID-19 compulsory fees travelers have to ...[Read more]
- GFA Executive Council begins broader consultation on reasons behind recent fans misbehaviourIn GhanaApril 21, 2021Advertisement The Executive Council of the Ghana Football Association has begun a broader consultation on reasons for the recent attacks on match ...[Read more]
- “If Nigeria breaks up, History won’t be fair to Buhari” – CANIn NewsApril 21, 2021The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has warned that history will not be kind to President Muhammadu Buhari if Nigeria breaks up during his ...[Read more]
- Goodluck Jonathan Reacts to Idriss Deby’s DeathIn NewsApril 21, 2021Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Former President of Nigeria has expressed sadness over the death of President Idriss Deby of Chad. In a condolence message, ...[Read more]
- “People become emotionally attached too quickly in relationships” – Filmmaker, HG2In Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Filmmaker and music video director, Olabode Akorede Olaolu Folarin, popularly known as HG2 took to his Twitter page to reveal that people get too ...[Read more]
- Insecurities: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station, Kill OfficersIn NewsApril 21, 2021The Divisional Police Headquarters, Adani in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State has been reportedly attacked by unknown gunmen. It was ...[Read more]
- The Truth About Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife – Apostle Joshua SelmanIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Founder and senior pas tor of the Eternity Network International, Apostle Joshua Selman has revealed the truth about spiritual ...[Read more]