Nigerian music icon, Simi, is in the best of moods today as she recounts the blessings she has received because of her 6-month-old daughter, Adejare, hence celebrating her with 6 balloons.
The “Duduke” hitmaker took to Instagram to celebrate her daughter, Adejare who turned 6 months old. In a very poetic manner, Simi penned down some encouraging and emotional words for her six-month-old daughter.
In the post, she was so full of excitement as she stated some of the benefits and goodies that the 6-month Adejare had brought to her. Using very sweet words of endearment, she described her daughter as a feisty little chocolate princess and the love of her life.
“My baby. My daughter. The love of my life. This feisty little chocolate princess is 6 months old today. God is so great”.
Interestingly, she went further to add that the child had changed her life and turned her spirit inside out. According to her, the most spiritual thing she had done was to give birth to her daughter. She expressed her unflinching love for her daughter stating that the love she has for her child is unconditional, protective and jealous.
“You make me giddy Adejare. You changed my life and turned my Spirit inside out. Giving you life (in collaboration with God and your daddy) gave me new life and is the most spiritual thing I ever did in all my life. You’re everything to me. I’ve never felt a love so complete and thorough and protective and jealous and unconditional. They tell you you’re gonna love your baby so much, but you don’t know how much until you love your baby”.
The “joromi” crooner finally got emotional with her post and expressed it with some teary emoji stating some of the activities and relationship she’d hope to have with her daughter, Adejare and wished a happy half birthday.
“I’m emotional because you’re growing up too fast 😭 and some days I want time to freeze, so I can soak up more of these moments, but I’m also excited for you to grow up so we can have cute, silly conversations. So we can go on mommy/daughter dates. So we can have slumber parties. So you can confide in me. So we can pray together. You’re everything I asked for, and then so much more. You complete our little family. Thank you for your gummy smiles and for all the words you think you’re saying. I hear you. I love you too much Deja. Happy half birthday 👶🏾” she wrote.
Read full statement:
- Bauchi govt commences fumigation to curb malariaIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021In a collaboration aimed at eradicating malaria in the state, the Bauchi State Environmental Protection Agency (BASEPA) and the Bauchi State Agency ...[Read more]
- Trump’s Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace – Mike BamiloyeIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 23, 2021Photos Credit: Getty Pastor and founder of Nigeria’s renown drama ministry, Mount Zion films Mike Bamiloye has given his own opinion on the ...[Read more]
- Olubadan states position on tension in OyoIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Again, truck kills scores in Ondo community, varsity students among casualtiesIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- Northern groups warn Southwest on Fulani treatmentIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- Two Years After Split, Adele Reaches £140m Divorce Settlement With Estranged Husband Simon KoneckiIn Celebrity News, Entertainment, Nigeria NewsJanuary 23, 2021Adele has reached a divorce settlement with her estranged husband Simon Konecki, almost two years after they separated. The singer announced she had ...[Read more]
- James Dolan forms political expenditure committee ahead of 2021 NYC mayor’s raceIn USAJanuary 23, 2021Madison Square Garden boss James Dolan has placed a $4 million bet on the upcoming NYC mayoral election — and he’s hoping to have better luck in ...[Read more]
- Zamfara Police Command pledges to tackle banditry, kidnappingIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- Herdsmen quit notice: Nothing must happen to Sunday Igboho – Nnamdi Kanu warns Oyo CP, OnadekoIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021
- Life Would Have Been Pointless Without Purpose – Linda OsifoIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Popular Nigerian actress Linda Osifo is reminiscing about life and life’s purpose. As the popular saying of Myles Munroe that if the Purpose of a ...[Read more]