Juventus forward, Paulo Dybala, has tested positive for Coronavirus for the fourth time in six weeks, according to Spanish programme El Chiringuito.
Dybala confirmed on March 21, that he and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini, has contracted the virus.
It is believed the Argentine has had a total of four tests in six weeks as a result of his initial diagnosis, with his most recent coming back positive.
Dybala recently spoke out about his fight with the disease, explaining how he had been struggling to breathe.
He also claimed he and his girlfriend were feeling much better, but it seems the forward is struggling to shake off the illness.
- Coronavirus: Dybala tests positive for fourth time in six weeks
- Juventus star, Paulo Dybala âtests positive for Coronavirus for fourth time in six weeksâ
- Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For COVID-19 Fourth Time In 6 Weeks
- Dybala tests positive for coronavirus for fourth time
- For 4th time in 6 weeks, Dybala tests positive for COVID-19
- Juventus striker, Paulo Dybala finally recovers from Coronavirus six weeks after he was originally diagnosed
- Dybala Dybala comes off injured ahead of Champions League resumption