The first jab of the coronavirus vaccine has allegedly claimed the life of a woman in a nursing home in Queensland, Australia.
The 82 year old woman whose name wasn’t disclosed died on Wednesday, April 7 as confirmed by the Queensland Police.
According to the Courier-Mail, the woman who lived at the Yurana aged care facility in Springwood in Southeast Queensland took jabs for her vaccine around 10am on Wednesday.
The circumstances surrounding her death remains tentative as to whether it is connected to the vaccine she took because she was suffering several health issues including lung illness.
Chief Medical Officer Professor of Australia, Paul Kelly said it is unavoidable that people who take the vaccine die very soon. He said;
“Sadly more than 1000 people pass in aged care every week. It is inevitable, as the head of the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) has noted, that this will include people who have been recently vaccinated,”
“The medical experts and the TGA will review the specifics of such cases and reach a conclusion based on the facts.
“It can be expected that older and more frail people in an aged care setting may pass away due to progression of underlying disease or natural causes, this does not mean the vaccine has contributed to this.”
“The TGA will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines as they are rolled out in Australia and internationally,” he said.
“As with any other reported case it is investigated although at this stage there are no signs of any causal link.
Source; Newzandar News.com
- I Pray You Find Peace, You Need My Therapy’ – Kaffy Slams Troll Who Said She’s AgingIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian dancer and fitness trainer, Dr. Kaffy Shafau-Ameh simply called Kaffy has taken a troll to the cleaners after he said ...[Read more]
- NYC teacher booted from ‘woke’ classroom, says boss has ‘grave doubts’In USAApril 19, 2021A whistleblowing teacher who ripped his Manhattan private school for “indoctrinating” students with extreme progressive politics has been booted from ...[Read more]
- Marijuana activist will hand out free joints to vaccinated NYers on 4/20In USAApril 19, 2021It may sound like a doobie-ous plan — but it’s now totally legal. A longtime marijuana activist has organized an effort to dole out free joints in ...[Read more]
- Man who threw bleach, Molotov cocktail at cops had five more explosivesIn USAApril 19, 2021The unhinged motorist who tossed a cup of bleach in a cop’s face then hurled a lit Molotov cocktail at a police vehicle had five more of the ...[Read more]
- “23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady BragsIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady known as Queen Tonia and uses the handle @Queenistonia proudly announced that she is 23 years ...[Read more]
- Yemi Alade Bags A Mouthwatering 8 Figure DealIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian songstress, Yemi Alade has bagged a mouthwatering eight-figure deal. The musician disclosed this in a recent post she made on ...[Read more]
- Angry Man Utd players clash with Woodward over Super League plansIn SportsApril 19, 2021Tottenham striker, Harry Kane has sent a message to Jose Mourinho, thanking the Portuguese who was axed by the club earlier on Monday. According to ...[Read more]
- ‘Don’t Marry When You’re Broke Even If Your Husband-To-Be Is Rich’ — Alex Unusual To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star, Asogwa Alexandra who is known as Alex Unusual has advised ladies against marrying when they know they are broke. ...[Read more]
- Whether CBN Prints Money Or Not Isn’t An Issue- APC Replies Obaseki, PDPIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The ruling All Progressives Congress APC has shot down the allegations of Governor Obaseki that the country is being plunged into chaos ...[Read more]
- Rosy Meurer Flaunts Her Awesome Postpartum Body In Latest PostIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian actress, Rosy Meurer has taken to social media to flaunt her awesome postpartum body. The beautiful actress and mother of one ...[Read more]