May 04, 2022, 00:38 am
Good Morning Britain presenter and social analyst, Piers Morgan said he will be temporarily stepping back from the programme after developing coronavirus symptom.
In his absence, the programme will be hosted by ITV presenter Ben Shephard alongside Susanna Reid as Mr Morgan waits for his test results.
Mr Morgan shared this in a tweet saying: “On medical advice, and out of an abundance of caution for a mild symptom that arose in the past 48 hours, I’ve had a test for Covid-19 and so won’t be working on Good Morning Britain until I get the result back, which should be tomorrow.”
Recall Morgan has also attracted positive publicity in recent weeks, as one of the famous faces taking on the 2.6 challenge which replaced the London Marathon, and raised money for struggling charitiescharities.
See his tweet below:
- Piers Morgan tested for coronavirus after getting symptom
- Piers Morgan steps back from TV after developing âMildâ Coronavirus symptoms
- Today’s coronavirus update: Debating China’s role, strange symptom emerges
- Jill Duggar Got Tested for Coronavirus After Developing Odd Symptoms: ‘My Feet Are Burning’
- I Tested Positive For COVID-19, But Showed No Symptom – Obasanjo
- Piers Morgan slams ‘utterly ridiculous’ Novak Djokovic as he tests positive for coronavirus after hosting tennis tournament
- Piers Morgan tests negative for Coronavirus following mild symptoms
- Piers Morgan slams Novak Djokovic as he tests positive for Coronavirus
- Piers Morgan Leaves Good Morning Britain After Controversial Meghan Markle Remarks
- Meghan Markle ‘Formally Complained About Piers Morgan To ITV’ Before He Quit After Refusing To Apologise