For the first time in over six weeks, hairdressers in Germany on Saturday were allowed to re-open, but many people were not sure whether to visit the hairdressing salon was a good idea.
One in four people, 25 per cent polled in a YouGov survey commissioned by dpa said they had “mild concerns” but would still go for a trim, while 13 per cent said they had “major concerns” or “very major concerns.”
The representative survey found that 11 per cent would not be making any hair appointments due to the risk of contracting coronavirus.
The researchers also asked whether people had been trying their own hand at cutting hair while salons were shut during the pandemic. They found that one in seven people (14 per cent) had given it a go.
Another 11 per cent sought help from someone else to tame their locks, with largely positive results: 87 per cent of people who got a lockdown haircut said they were either “very satisfied” or “rather satisfied” with it.
According to YouGov, only three per cent of amateur haircuts ended in disaster very unsatisfied.
- BBNaija 2022: Laycon And Neo Get On With Hairdressing Duties As Biggie Places N2 Million For The Winner With The Best Hairstyle (Photos)
- Man who said Covid was a scam fought for life in hospital and will now ‘need oxygen for life’ after contracting the virus
- Only half of parents and students embrace in-school mask use, NYC DOE survey finds
- Nearly half of NYC residents not sold on getting COVID-19 vaccine, survey finds
- Over half of Americans only interested in domestic travel, survey finds
- I’m too dark to produce ‘half-caste’ kids with my German wife – Patapaa
- Patapaa Says He’s Too Dark To Produce Half-caste Babies With His German Wife
- German government gives Bundesliga greenlight to restart football matches in second half of May amid Coronavirus pandemic
- #BBNaija : If Kiddwaya wins, I’ll make sure he gives Erica half of the money and the other half to charity (Video)
- #BBNaija: If Kiddwaya wins, Iâll make sure he gives Erica half of the money and the other half to charity- billionaire businesman, Terry Waya (Video)