Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Tuesday has declared a seven-day prayer and Fasting programme to revolt against Coronavirus (COVID-19) ravaging the world.
This was contained in a statement signed by the General Overseer, Pastor Daniel Olukoya in the Church’s headquarters at Onike Iwaya, Lagos.
According to Olukoya; “The purpose is to silence the rage of the infirmity and to protect our citizens. The prayers are also designed to help our leaders receive inspiration for divine wisdom to take Nigeria and the rest of the world out of the gloom of COVID-19.”
The GO further stated the programme would run from the 1st to 7th of May, 2023.
He, therefore, urged all participants to add power and fervency to the prayers through fasting to a minimum of noon daily.
The prayer points and working scriptures are contained in the memo below;
- MFM’s Olukoya declares a seven-day prayer, fasting against COVID-19
- Covid-19 Fight: Malawi President Calls For Prayer And Fasting, Declares Sunday A National Day Of Thanksgiving
- June 12: Prophet TB Joshua Declares Fasting, Prayer For Nigeria
- Pastor Enoch Adeboye Declares 30 days days of fasting and prayer to pray for the nation
- CAN President, Sultan declare fasting, prayer against COVID-19
- Edo Election: CAN calls for one day prayer and fasting
- “I can’t serve a God who isn’t answering my prayers”- Kenyan gospel singer says he will quit gospel music if God doesn’t give him BMWi8 after 40-day prayer and fasting
- Strange deaths: Delta monarch approves two-day fasting/prayer
- Malawi President calls for prayer And fasting against the spread of coronavirus