Femi Adesina, Spokesman to President Muhammadu Buhari, has said that his principal did not miss anything in his (Buhari) nationwide broadcast on Thursday.
Adesina insisted that the Lekki shooting was contained in Buhari’s broadcast.
Adesina said this when he appeared on Channels Television on Friday evening, adding that former President Olusegun Obasanjo commend Buhari during the meeting with ex-Heads of State today.
He pointed out that the president’s message to the international community was on Lekki shooting, contrary to the belief that Buhari did not talk about the tragic incident in Lagos.
“It was not omitted. That message to the international community was on Lekki shooting,” the presidential spokesman insisted.
“It is not true. Somewhere in that speech, the President spoke to the international community. He thanked those who had sought understanding before they made comments.
“He was also telling those who were hasty in their judgement to seek more information. He didn’t miss out on anything.”
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday addressed Nigerians following the escalation of the End SARS crisis in many States in the country.
However, the President’s speech received a wide range of criticism as many people lacked the needed ingredients to calm the tension in the land.
- Ebuka Is In Trouble As BBNaija Star, Prince Slays In Red (Photo)In BBNaija, Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Former BBNaija housemate, Prince, has caused a stir on social media after he shared some elegant photos of herself to begin the new month. Prince is ...[Read more]
- Don Jazzy Is Set To Take 10 Lucky Fans To The Film House In Lekki This FridayIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020The Nigerian Music producer Don Jazzy is set to take 10 lucky fans to the film house in Lekki this Friday to watch Introducing The Kujus once again. ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Star, Dorahty Nominated For Top AwardIn BBNaijaDecember 2, 2020Big Brother Naija star, Dorathy has been nominated for a top award in Nigeria. The finalist has been nominated for Most Promising Female Entrepreneur ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Updates: Vee’s Old Songs Hits 405.8K Streams After 2 YearsIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Former BBNaija housemate, Vee, has expressed her gratitude to her fans for still listening to her music after she took a break from the music ...[Read more]
- Wizkid Challenges Davido To Another Shopping Spree; Goes Diamond Jewellery Shopping A Day After Davido Went On HisIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020The battle between Wizkid and Davido and is going to end neither today nor tomorrow when one observes their penchant for beefing themselves on social ...[Read more]
- “I Am The Sexiest BBNaija Housemate Ever” – Ike Oyema Reacts As Fan Calls Him GorgeousIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020BBNaija Season 4 housemate, Ike Onyema, has considered himself the sexiest person in Big Brother Naija from season one to season five. Ike Onyema ...[Read more]
- Homeless men appeal forced relocation from UWS Lucerne HotelIn USADecember 2, 2020Three homeless men who intervened in a lawsuit to stop their forced relocation from a shelter at the Upper West Side’s Lucerne Hotel to one in the ...[Read more]
- Screenwriter Michael Ogah Reveals He Attempted Suicide As A Child After He Was Constantly Compared To Other Kids Because He Wasn’t IntelligentIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Screenwriter Michael Ogah started a new month by sending out advice to parents using a suicidal story of his childhood. According to him, children ...[Read more]
- 3 Years After He Painfully Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim Which Ended Their Relationship; Iceberg Slim Flaunts Alleged New GirlfriendIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020The relationship between Nigerian rapper Iceberg Slim and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim ended three years ago. The former lovers have moved on, ...[Read more]
- NY expects 170K doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine by mid-DecemberIn USADecember 2, 2020New York expects to receive its first 170,000 doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine from the federal government by mid-December, Governor Andrew Cuomo ...[Read more]