Nigerians are openly planning relocation from the country after President Muhammadu Buhari’s speech.
The president Thursday night addressed the nation.
His broadcast, described as lacklustre, followed widespread violence that erupted after End SARS protests went awry.
Unimpressed by the speech, many social media users have declared their intention to exit Nigeria.
The president is under fire for not mentioning the Lagos shootings by the military.
The operation against peaceful protesters who camped at the Lekki Toll Gate sparked global outrage.
International bodies and world powers, including the United States have demanded prosecution of the security personnel.
A number of Twitter and Facebook users say it is time for them to leave, citing Buhari’s style of leadership.
They are condemning government actions and inactions, insisting that the best option is emigration.
“Passport. Transcript. Winter Jacket. Get out if you can and go get international education, exposure, experience. Come back later if you want or contribute to Nigeria from abroad”, Dipo Awojide tweeted.
“Hello Fine men on the TL, if you have a British, Canadian or American passport and you’re looking for a wife, I’m available for marriage. I can submit my CV in your dm”, @airlah remarked.
“Who dey travel go Canada tomorrow? Abeg come lap me”, Samuel Mbah wrote.
“Young men with foreign citizenship Abeg my dm is open. I’m ready for marriage”, @foliskoko stated.
“Just remembering that British-passport holding Igbo boy who used to match his trousers to his shoes, that wanted to marry me. It’s someone that is alive that can be a fashion critic”, Onyebuchi Ajufo said.
“I want to travel too please. Who has any help they can render?! Even if it is for us to marry, it’s small in the works of the Lord. I would be a good wife please. Help my life”, @Thecheftami appealed.
- Does Your Ex Husband beats You?, Fan asks Chika Ikeh about her Divorced HusbandIn Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020A Nigerian lady identified as Mary Banda has puzzled yet unsolved as she is curious to know the real cause of Chika Ike’s failed marriage. You would ...[Read more]
- Seek help from Fayose ,PDP advises Fayemi Over Insecurity issues in EkitiIn Local NewsNovember 29, 2020The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State has counselled the state Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, to seek help from his immediate predecessor, ...[Read more]
- Adebola Williams Has Officially Ditched Singlehood; Long Time Girlfriend Says YES To Him (Photos/Video)In Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Popular Nigerian media personality, Adebola Willaims, has finally left the singlehood family as his longtime girlfriend says yes to his marriage ...[Read more]
- “My Son Has Bagged More Money Than Your Whole Company” – Tiwa Savage Fights Dirty With Journalist Who Claimed ‘Her Career Is Failing’In Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage has taken to social media to drag a journalist to filth after the latter published an article asserting that Tiwa ...[Read more]
- Nigeria is not safe with Buhari Govt-MoghaluIn Nigeria NewsNovember 29, 2020A former presidential candidate in the last general elections, Kingsley Moghalu has said President Muhammaud Buhari-led government is not capable of ...[Read more]
- “What You Did With This Is Pure EVIL” – Tiwa Savage Claps Back At Local Media After They Trashed Her New AlbumIn Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Popular Nigerian Afrobeat queen, Tiwa Savage, has recently exposed the local media house she was referring to that shows her and her work no respect ...[Read more]
- “Beauty Without Brain” – Chika Ike Slammed For Posting Only Photos On Social MediaIn Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, has come under attack from her fan on social media over what she has chosen to do with her own social media accounts. ...[Read more]
- “Things Fall Apart” – Man Mocks Eniola Badmus’ Fallen B00bs After Sharing A Bikini Photo Of HerselfIn Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020A social media user has mocked Eniola Badmus on social media after she shared a photo of herself wearing a bikini. Eniola Badmus The plus-sized ...[Read more]
- ”If President Buhari Cannot Guarantee The Safety Of Citizens, He Should Resign” – Mr. Macaroni DeclaresIn Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Popular Nigerian Comedian, Debo Adebayo, better known in the entertainment industry as Mr Macaroni has called for the resignation of President Buhari ...[Read more]
- “Handsome And Cute Prince”- Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son As He Turns 5 Months OldIn Celebrity NewsNovember 29, 2020Actress Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko’s son, Munir, is growing bigger and more handsome as the days pass by, he is 5 months old today. As part of ...[Read more]