DJ Switch has advised Nigerian youths not to give up the fight on EndSARS.
According to her, the whole story on EndSARS which includes the Lekki Toll Gate Shooting has been taken up by the International Criminal Court (ICC) for further investigation and prosecution.
However, media house which includes Time Magazine has written and published articles about the event, making it heard across the face of the world, the atrocities and heinous crimes committed against citizens by the Nigerian government.
To her, it is up to Nigerian youth to uphold and defend the EndSARS movement or risk losing all they fought for. DJ Switch recorded the shooting incident at Lekki Toll Gate on the night unarmed protestors were shot dead by the Nigerian military men.
She is currently in exile and fighting for the future of Nigeria.
See image below;
- #ENDSARS: We Will Not Give Up, We Will Continue The Fight For New Better Nigeria – Don Jazzy
- Lewis Hamilton dismisses retirement talk, says he’llÂ continue to take a knee despiteÂ Bernie Ecclestone’s claims he’s being used by “BLM movement” for money
- #EndSARS: ”it is sad to see what was meant to be a life changing movement turn into a total bedlam”- Governor Sanwo-Olu
- #EndSARS is a failed Biafra movement supported by gullible ones – Adamu Garba says
- This government will rather silence and kill its citizens than be guided by their concerns and cries – DJ Switch begs ICC to probe Lekki shooting
- EndSARS: Let’s Continue To Spread Awareness – DJ Cuppy
- Is Tekno Ready For The Spotlight That His Debut Album Is Bringing?
- NYC performers are gearing up to step back into the spotlight
- Coronavirus crisis puts Nigeria’s corrupt fuel subsidy system in spotlight
- Why Did Kat Von D Step Back from the Spotlight?