Music superstar, Ayo Balogun, also known as Wizkid, has called for the resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammad Adamu over their inability to handle the situation across the country as End SARS protests continue to spread across Nigeria.
Wizkid reacting to the ongoing chaos in the country in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Wednesday said Buhari has failed in his duty as the president of the country, adding that he should step down, including Osinbajo and Adamu.
He tweeted: “@MBuhari you are a failure! Old and incompetent! Step down! We don’t want you, your Vice President and your IG! Resign!
Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina, in a statement on Tuesday, disclosed that the implementation of the Police reforms was gathering pace at the Federal and State levels.
Adesina explained that as at the last count, thirteen states have established the Judicial Panels of Inquiry as resolved by the National Economic Council to address justice for victims of police brutality.
They are Lagos, Kaduna, Delta, Ekiti, Ogun, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Plateau, Edo, Nasarawa, Ondo and Akwa Ibom.
Adesina said President Buhari welcomed the promptness of the actions and will support states to ensure that justice is achieved for all victims of police brutality in Nigeria.
- Meet Lindsay Ijeoma, The Lady With The Longest Natural Hair In NigeriaIn Nigeria NewsDecember 5, 2020Lindsay Ijeoma Chris is the woman who is believed to have the longest common hair in Nigeria so far. You will be marvelled at the length, thickness ...[Read more]
- Inside John Lennon’s last days in NYC before his 1980 deathIn LifestyleDecember 5, 2020John Lennon’s new Yohji Yamamoto jacket was gorgeous. So much so that he wanted to be photographed in his luxurious garment — with gold Asian ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Signs Another Endorsement Deal With A Fashion Designing AgencyIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian crossdresser and social media influencer, Iddris Okuneye, well known as Bobrisky keeps signing endorsement deals to advance her brand and ...[Read more]
- NYC DOE says teachers who refuse COVID-19 test will be removed from payrollIn USADecember 5, 2020Get tested — or get out. The city Department of Education posted an internal rule Friday for members of the United Federation of Teachers, ...[Read more]
- These NYC first responders fear COVID-19 vaccine side effectsIn USADecember 5, 2020More than half of New York City firefighters say they won’t be vaccinated for COVID-19 when the potentially life-saving shot becomes available to ...[Read more]
- Soaring car theft in NYC sees return of The ClubIn USADecember 5, 2020Welcome back to The Club. Car theft has gotten so bad in New York City, that some cops are steering people to an ’80s throwback security device — The ...[Read more]
- California man tackles, punches 350 pound bear to save his dogIn LifestyleDecember 5, 2020A California man rescued his dog from a 350 pound bear the day before Thanksgiving. Kaleb Benham was inside his home in Grass Valley, Calif., when he ...[Read more]
- Years After Releasing the Song, ‘Yahooze’, Here Are the Latest Photos of Olu MaintainIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Olumide Edwards Adegbulu also known as Olu Maintain endeared himself to a lot of music fans with his popular song ‘Yahooze’ released as far back as ...[Read more]
- 7 Years After He Quit Acting, Emeka Ike Finally Explains The Reason For His ActionsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Ace Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, has finally provided the reason why he quit the acting game prematurely at a time his career was flourishing. – ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Stuns In New Photos With Her First Child With Ned NwokoIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nollywood actress and wife of Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has shared some stunning photos of herself and her 5 months old son, ...[Read more]