A 2 year old boy found wandering in Anambra state has been reported and handed over to the police.
The 2 year old boy was found wandering around Oba International market by members of a vigilante group, the state’s police spokesman Haruna Mohammed said.
He is presently in the protective care of the Oba Divisional Anti human trafficking unit pending identification of his parents or guardian. Members of the public with information on how to contact the boy’s parents have been asked to contact the Oba Divisional Police Station or Anambra State Police PPRO through this phone number; 08060970639.
The statement read;
On the 1/8/2020 at about 8:am,the Chairman Vigilante group Oba in Idemili South LGA of Anambra State brought a male Child of about two years old
to Oba Police Station.The child is about 2 feet tall,fair in complexion with small tribal marks
The boy was found wandering around Oba International market and could neither mention his name, find his way back home nor state where he came from..He is presently in the protective care of the Oba Divisional Anti human trafficking unit pending identification of his parents or guardian.
Inview of the foregoing,you are kindly requested to dessiminate this massage through your medium to enable the biological parents or close relatives identify him.
Anyone with useful information about the found child should report at Oba Divisional Police Station or contact PPRO Anambra State Police Command through GSM no 08060970639, please.
Source; Newzandar News
- 2-year-old male child found wandering in Anambra State
- Two-year-old male child found wandering in Anambra
- 2-year-old found wandering in Anambra
- Little boy found wandering in Anambra
- Police find wandering two-year-old in Anambra
- Police finds wandering 2 year-old child in Anambra, calls for identification
- 5-year-old found wandering after mom was allegedly murdered by boyfriend: cops
- Missing two-year old boy found near Anambra market
- Georgia mom missing, toddler son found wandering alone in Florida
- Crying child found wandering alone on a deserted road in Bayelsa