Actor Sam Nnabuike took to his platform to appeal to Igbo mothers to desist from telling their daughters to bring home wealthy suitors.
According to Sam, this narrative has continued to push young ladies into marriages where the husband’s source of income is unknown.
“This is in no way to discredit the millions of many hard-working and illustrious Igbo women scattered on the surface of this earth, but then a critical and holistic approach has to be taken to educate the Igbo girl child.
In most Igbo homes, mothers sternly push the narratives & are too keen on the specification of whom their daughters are allowed to date or bring back home as a suitor. Igbo mothers if need be will daily echo in their daughter’s ears how they must bring home a stinkingly wealthy man, And disappointingly, a lot of them are not concerned or are interested in investigating the source of the man’s wealth. This must stop.”
- Igbo Mothers Should Stop Telling Their Daughters To Bring Home Wealthy Suitors’— Actor, Sam Nnabuike
- Actor Sam Nnabuike Cautions Igbo Mothers
- Why Would Anyone Think Of Having More Than Two Kids In This 21st Century? — Actor, Sam Nnabuike
- Cosmetic Surgery: Don’t Risk Your Life Trying To Please Men — Actor, Sam Nnabuike Cautions Women
- If Only You Knew Half The Spiritual Battles Fathers Fight – Sam Nnabuike To Those Who Neglect Their Fathers
- Many mothers choose not to scold their daughters for sleeping with married men so long as they bring money home – Nigerian woman
- Sam Nnabuike Discloses Why People See Others As Either Crazy, Difficult, Or Not Loyal
- If You Know You Can’t Take Care Of Me More Than I Do, Please Leave Me -Venita Akpofure Appeals To Potential Suitors
- Delay Says That Hard Work And Enterprise Do Not Make African Women Wealthy – So What Makes African Women Wealthy?
- ”Burna Boy Is About To Bring Sam Smith’s Career Back” – Nigerians React To Sam Smith Featuring Burna Boy On A New Song