Controversial Nollywood actor and social commentator, Uche Maduagwu have revealed his new year resolution.
According to the actor who came out as gay last month, his new year’s resolution is to get married to his boyfriend of six years.
Maduagwu made this known in a post shared on his Instagram page.
He wrote: ”My new year resolution is to get married to my boyfriend of six years.
READ ALSO: Wizkid wins ‘Artiste of The Year’ at the 14th Headies Awards
I have been dating my boyfriend for six good years and we love each other marriage is the next step don’t judge us.”
The post generated lots of reactions from social media users who slammed him for seeking public attention.
wonders shall never end ooo
sweeetprincess24: You can never ever trend , keep seeking attention jobless thing . You no even get level
READ ALSO: ”I didn’t came here for the award” – Bella Shmurda makes grammatical blunder at 14th Headies, Nigerians react (Video)
ifedolapo_1: Gaybriel who ask you question now werey attention seeker
danodanielfred: Who are you telling, Oga keep it to yourself
yeshua_myguide11: our new year resolution for u is for u to be able to save up for a new bra..
- Serie A: Signing Cristiano Ronaldo was a mistake by Juventus – CassanoIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Andrea Pirlo has blamed his inexperienced players for their 1-1 draw against Hallas Verona in their Serie A game on Saturday. Juventus missed the ...[Read more]
- Breaking: Zamfara State Abducted School Girls ReleasedIn Celebrity News, Nigeria NewsFebruary 28, 2021According to a report from a source, we hear that the abducted schoolgirls of the Government Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara State have regained ...[Read more]
- Strictly Ladies: After Davido Publicly Dumped Chioma, Here’s How To Handle Breakup In NigeriaIn Celebrity News, LifestyleFebruary 28, 2021It is no longer news that Nigerian music star just dumped his baby mama after been snapped holding hands with another lady. So how do you handle such ...[Read more]
- Jinapor, Asenso Boakye, and Mustapha Yussif have proven NPP youth have a future – Salam MustaphaIn Ghana, NewsFebruary 28, 2021The Director of Programmes at the Office of the Vice President Salam Mustapha has noted that the Ghanaian youth is intelligent and will excel when ...[Read more]
- Serie A: Pirlo blames his players after 1-1 draw with VeronaIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Andrea Pirlo has blamed his inexperienced players for their 1-1 draw against Hallas Verona in their Serie A game on Saturday. Juventus missed the ...[Read more]
- Golden Shoe: Top 10 Europe’s highest goal scorersIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has said their 20 straight wins in all competitions, may be the best thing they have ever achieved. Ruben ...[Read more]
- Lala Akindoju And Husband, Chef Fregz, Welcome Baby BoyIn Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Nollywood actress, Lala Akindoju and Chef Fregz have welcomed their first child, a baby boy. The proud dad who recently ...[Read more]
- Actress Lala Akindoju, husband welcome first childIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentFebruary 28, 2021The news that Nigerian singer, Davido, has found a new lover has stirred a lot of reactions from Nigerians on social media. The Nigerian singer in a ...[Read more]
- Why Cubana ChiefPriest allegedly distanced himself from Davido’s fiancee, Chioma,In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Nigerian celebrity barman, Cubana ChiefPriest is allegedly beefing Davido’s third babymama, Chioma. Blogger Cutiejul claimed that Cubana distanced ...[Read more]
- “I can’t stand this I’m unfollowing you now” – Zubby Michael tackles Ini Edo (Screenshot)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael has tackled veteran actress, Ini Edo after she shared new photos on Instagram. Ini Edo caused a stir on Instagram ...[Read more]