It is a season of celebration for Bright Okpocha, also known as Basket Mouth and his family as they welcome a newborn baby.
This comes as Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie, took to her social media time to drop the good news with their fans and followers.
Elsie, in her narration, revealed she had three miscarriages before they welcome the new baby.
She wrote via her IG page, ” I prayed for this, Endlessly
I craved for it desperately(yea even after 2 kids, lol)
And after 3 Miscarriages….
God said it was time….his perfect time!!!
It’s A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!”
See her post below:
- Basketmouth And Wife Elsie Expecting Their 3rd Child After 3 Miscarriages
- 15 Years After She Gave Him A Wrong Number, See The Heartfelt Message Elsie Wrote to Celebrate 10th Marriage Anniversary With Basketmouth
- Basketmouth Welcomes 3rd Child After 3 Miscarriages
- Couple Welcomes Their First Child After Three Miscarriages In Asaba, Delta State
- Couple welcomes a child after three miscarriages (Photo)
- Are You Ashamed To Call Him Your Husband? Basket Mouth’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha, Ask Why Rosy Meurer Calls Her Husband “Mr Churchill”
- “Are you ashamed to call him your husband?” – Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie Okpocha questions why Rosy Meurer refers to her husband as “Mr Churchill”
- Bez Idakula and wife Tito welcome their third child, Seven
- Music producer, Jude Okoye and wife, Ify welcome their third child (Video)
- Comedian Mc Edopikin And Wife Welcome Their First Child