American rapper, Lil Baby, has been arrested in Paris and charged with transporting drugs.
Lil Baby was arrested alongside another man on Thursday, the Paris prosecutor’s office said, according to a report by CBS.
The 26-year-old, whose real name is Dominique Jones, has been attending Paris Fashion Week events with NBA star James Harden.
Lil Baby is a three-time Grammy-nominated artist and has been spending the week with Harden in Paris.
The musician was photographed together on Wednesday arriving at a Balenciaga event and Harden has a producer credit on Lil Baby’s latest record, “Voice of the Hero.”
In June this year, he won the BET Award for Best Male Hip Hop Artist
- Davido Teases Fans With Collaboration With American Rapper, Lil Baby (Watch Video)
- American Rapper, Lil Marlo shot dead in Atlanta (video)
- American rapper, Lil Wayne breaks silence on Donald Trump’s presidential pardon
- Lil Nas X Satan Shoes: Nike Sues Company That Partnered With Lil Nas X
- US Rapper Lil Baby Reveals Davido Paid Him $100 For Their Collaboration (+Screenshots)
- Rapper Lil Baby throws lavish birthday party for George Floyd’s daughter (photos)
- Rapper Lil Tjay arrested for gun and weed possession
- Paris Opera director accused of bringing American-style ‘cancel culture’ to France
- Rapper Fabolous and Emily Bustamante celebrate Baby No. 3 with âBaby In Bloomâ baby shower (Photos)
- American Rapper, Silento Arrested For Murder