May 08, 2023, 10:13 am
American singers Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber have released their first single ‘Stuck With U’ together, with all proceeds going to the children of first responders amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
The singers, both 26, have recorded the charity single ‘Stuck With U’, with all proceeds going to the children of first responders amid the Covid-19 pandemic and Ariana says she is thrilled their first song together is for such a special cause.
Just hours before the song was released on Friday, she wrote on Instagram:
Justin and Ariana, who share the same manager Scooter Braun, recently revealed that all net profits from the single will fund grants and scholarships for children of first responders who have been impacted by Covid-19.
- Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber embrace coronavirus lockdown on ‘Stuck with U’
- Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber’s ‘Stuck with U’ is a lockdown anthem
- How Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande Tried to Help Justin Bieber When He Got in Trouble Years Ago
- Tekashi 6ix9ine drags Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande into Billboard feud
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Bieber get baptised together in front of their friends and family (photos)
- Justin Bieber raps about ‘Selena, Ariana’ in wild new Drake ‘Popstar’ video
- Why Did Hailey Bieber Leave Justin Bieber Following the Sexual Assault Allegations? Fans Shouldn’t Worry
- Justin Bieber writes sweet open letter to his sleeping wife Hailey Baldwin Bieber
- How Does Hailey Bieber Feel About Justin Bieber’s Sexual Assault Allegations?
- Ariana Grande Relationship Timeline: Her First and Last Instagram Photos With Each Guy She’s Dated