Stonebwoy’s Ayisha Modi who once fought dirty with Shatta Wale on social media is now praying for him after the news went viral that he’s battling kidney disease.
According to Ayisha Modi in an Instagram post, if it’s true that Shatta Wale is battling kidney disease in the United States, then all she wishes for him is God’s healing.
TRENDING: Fix Yourselves First, You’re Full Of Greed, Hate And Selfishness – NPP’s Prince David Osei Throws Shots At ‘Fix The Country’ Campaigners
Here is what she wrote;
“O Allah, Lord of Mankind, remove this difficulty . Cure , You are the only One who truly Cures . There is no true cure but Yours. A Cure that leaves no trace of Illness. Father God , Your word say the prayer 🙏 of faith shall heal the sick 🤕. I come to you today in faith asking that you heal Jur from every sickness, disease 🦠, and illness. We receive our healing by faith . In the name of Allah you are Healed! I only pray this is not tru but if it’s we are with u in prayers. 1DON🥲. Prayers from #bhimnationglobal🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊 to you @shattawalenima posted by Ayisha Modi”.
Anyway, Arab-B has come to rubbish the rumours and claimed that Shatta Wale is healthy and doing well in the United States.
Credit: The GossipsCoop
- Young lady posted to village as teacher sews uniforms for her poor studentsIn GossipMay 8, 2021A young lady who was posted to a remote village to work as a teacher for her Ghana national service programme, has become known as ‘The Sewing ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels’s Sister, Destiny Starts To Cash Out Big As She Bags Ambassadorial DealIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Regina Daniels’ younger sister, Destiny Daniels has already started following her sister as she has started bagging some ambassadorial ...[Read more]
- Akuapem Poloo Appreciates Her Muslim Fans By Dropping Some HAJIA PhotosIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Ghanaian video vixen, Rosemond Brown who is known as Akuapem Poloo has appreciated her Muslim fans and followers with her ...[Read more]
- “You’ll be locked down” – Omotola Jalade shades artist that drew her portraitIn Celebrity NewsMay 8, 2021Veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde aimed a dig at an artist who tried to impress her by drawing her portrait, a move that went wrong. Social ...[Read more]
- “Everyday for thief, one for the owner” – James Brown mocks Bobrisky over rift with Ivorian PA (Video)In Celebrity NewsMay 8, 2021Nigerian cross-dresser, James Brown has reacted to the ongoing drama between Bobrisky and the Ivorian lady who tattooed his name on her body. Recall ...[Read more]
- Erica Reveals She Is Glowing Despite All The Stress In NigeriaIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim has revealed she is not letting the stress in Nigeria affect her negatively. The beautiful reality ...[Read more]
- Princess Shyngle opens up on her health status after attempt to take her own lifeIn Celebrity NewsMay 8, 2021Popular curvy and endowed actress, Princess Shyngle has jokingly revealed the condition of her health after her latest divorce. Princess Shyngle has ...[Read more]
- Dangote’s Son-in-law, Jamil, Shares A Message He Got From An Indian Who Asked For $135mIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Jamil Abubakar revealed that the man known as Krishna Singh Rohra requested for money to the tune of $135million in order to help him ...[Read more]
- Rema Bags Juicy Deal With Monster Energy DrinkIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Young Nigerian musician, Divine Ikubor who is known as Rema has bagged a juicy ambassadorial deal with Monster Energy. This was ...[Read more]
- OAP, Kemi Smallz mourns death of her father with heartfelt tributeIn Celebrity NewsMay 8, 2021Popular On-Air Personality, Kemi Smallz has announced the passing away of her father, Mike Owatemi. Kemi Smallz who is ranked highly in the ...[Read more]