Actress Iyabo Ojo has reacted to the decision of the leadership of the Theater Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) to bar movie producers and directors from working with her for having social media fights with some of her colleagues over the Baba Ijesha rape saga.
TAMPAN in its communique accused Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing of “reckless accusations, abuses and embarrassment of our sector”.
The communique noted that an offence against one is an offence against all, adding that the association will no longer tolerate “infringements”.
The TAMPAN BoT further declared that its action against Iyabo Ojo does not mean it supports acts of criminal behaviour in whatever guise.
Reacting, Iyabo Ojo in a post shared on her Instagram page said she cannot be silenced despite the verdict from TAMPAN.
According to her, keeping silent is the reason why most girls are abused and molested daily.
Her post read, “Silence is golden is why a lot of girls or boy children get abused , raped and molested daily and yet they are afraid to speak up because they will be bullied into silence by the same society meant to protect them.
“Silence ain’t golden in Nigeria
“I can never be silenced, know that and know peace. Periodt!”
Baba Ijesha: Stop chasing clout – Iyabo Ojo replies Yomi Fabiyi
- “I Can Never Be Silenced” – Iyabo Ojo Reacts After TAMPAN Suspended Her
- “I can never be silenced” – Iyabo Ojo speaks amidst blacklisting by TAMPAN
- Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing deserve commendation – Remy Njoku on TAMPAN ban
- “TAMPAN suspends Iyabo Ojo only after Baba Ijesha was granted bail” – Mr. Macaroni reacts
- “Iyabo Ojo is a clout chaser and a hypocrite” – Netizens mock actress Iyabo Ojo after the bail of Baba Ijesha
- Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo apologises to TAMPAN
- Baba Ijesha:TAMPAN Bans Nkechi Blessing & Iyabo Ojo
- Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo reacts to Yomi Fabiyi’s new movie, ‘Oko Iyabo’
- BREAKING: Baba Ijesha: TAMPAN suspends Yomi Fabiyi over ‘Oko Iyabo’ movie
- Nkechi Blessing & Iyabo Ojo Reacts To TAMPAN Ban