Recall that Gistreel, in an earlier report, had revealed that popular comedian Basket Mouth and his wife, Elsie, have welcomed a new baby.
This was made public by Elsie on Tuesday while celebrating her birthday.
However, Basket Mouth, in a post, revealed they had welcomed the baby a month ago, which means they kept the baby away from the media.
Following the announcement, celebrities in the entertainment industry have taken to social media to congratulate Basket Mouth and his wife.
Gistreel saw messages from the likes of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, Banky W, Toke Makinwa, among others.
See their posts below;
- Ebuka, Toke Makinwa, Mo Abudu, others congratulate Banky W and Adesua Etomi on the birth of their first child
- “Are you ashamed to call him your husband?” – Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie Okpocha questions why Rosy Meurer refers to her husband as “Mr Churchill”
- Are You Ashamed To Call Him Your Husband? Basket Mouth’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha, Ask Why Rosy Meurer Calls Her Husband “Mr Churchill”
- “Are you ashamed to call him your husband?” – Basket Mouth’s wife slams Rosy Meurer
- “Thanks for updating my fatherhood licence” – Basket Mouth celebrates his wife
- Comedian Basket Mouth set to premier new comedy show
- “22 Years Of Putting Smiles On People’s Faces” – Comedian, Basket Mouth Says As He Celebrates 42nd Birthday
- Check Out Luxurious Cars Owned By Comedian Basket Mouth
- Basket Mouth Reveals His Top 5 Comedians In Nigeria (Video)
- As Laila Was There To Congratulate Her Rival, So Shall Regina Congratulate Her Incoming Rival – Blogger Mocks Regina Daniels’ Mom