Nigerian popular OAP, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi has recently shared a tweet pointing out view on the ongoing season 5 of Big Brother Naija.
Taking to Twitter on Monday evening, Gbemi wrote:
“Y’all be wilding here because of housemates who don’t know you & most likely will never know you. Calm down.”
Recalls that the viewers of BBNaija ‘Lockdown’ housemates Laycon, Erica and Kiddwaya had an argument over the love triangle involving the trio.
While some fans of Laycon already made up their mind the singer is better off without Erica, some others believe that he still stands a chance to win her heart.
Meanwhile, fans of Kiddwaya are unhappy with the way he has been painted as a serial flirt who tries to take advantage of women in the house.
See Gbemi’s tweet below;
Source; Tale Tela
- Don’t hesitate to turn down family members and friends who won’t pay for your work â OAP Gbemi
- Do not hesitate to turn down family and friends who don’t want to pay for your work – OAP Gbemi
- OAP, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi And Her husband Welcome First Child
- It’s mannerless not to say “thank you” after a customer pays – OAP Gbemi slams vendors
- People who can’t let go of N5k are telling records labels being owed millions to âforgive and forgetâ – OAP Gbemi reacts to Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan saga
- Boy Becomes ‘Calm Down’ Ambassador After “Mummy Calm Down” Viral Video
- #BBNaija 2023: Fans of big brother Naija shocked after a viewer spotted a rat in the Lockdown house
- “Ignorance Does Not Excuse Stupidity” – Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Davido’s Brother For Insulting Big Brother Naija Viewers
- Shocking Details Emerge On The Murder Of Big Brother Naija’s Kaffy’s Brother, Alexander Kareem
- #BBNaija2020: Big Brother Naija Season Five Is Coming With Big Surprises, Prize money will be the highest ever