2020 Big Brother Naija evicted housemates, Vee has blamed miscommunication for her disagreement with Tolanibaj.
Vee noted that the fight between herself and Tolanibaj sprung as a result of a misconceived perception that she was interested in her lover, Neo.
But after eviction, Tolanibaj clarified that she has no feelings for Neo but was misunderstood.
“I was misunderstood, I do not have feelings for Neo but I find him attractive. There is a difference between when you find someone attractive or want to have a relationship with the person,” she said.
Speaking to Ebuka on Monday, Vee noted that she is willing to take the fall for it all and allow peace between them again as best friends that they once were.
”I feel something has been misconstrued, there is a miscommunication but it is my fault and the miscommunication came from me. I will make the first move but I don’t know if she will be willing to listen to me but I know it is my fault and I was wrong.”
When asked about her rift with Erica, Vee said;
”My issue with Erica is because I took sides. I tried to put myself in her shoes but I did not get it. I know Laycon is her friend and when she did her romance in his face, he felt like he wanted to die because he was trying to figure it out and I had to deal with his feelings.
”Erica said everyone in the house was making her feel like a devil but I did not see her that way. Me and Erica’s issue is not beef, how she left was unfortunate but it was just a misunderstanding.”
She, however, maintained that she had no regrets, but has learnt to think before she talks.
”I don’t have regrets, I have lessons learnt. I feel like I need to think before I talk. I need to put myself in people’s shoes. In the house, I sometimes forget that there are cameras and I just say my mind because they are my people.
”I forget that even if the person you spoke about forgives you, the people that support that person might not forgive you. The show was real for me and if you come to me and say you don’t like what I said about you, I will apologize but now I know there are millions of people to apologize to,” she added.
- Wizkid ‘Made In Lagos’ album is already topping various music platforms in less than 48 hours after the releaseOctober 31, 2020Nigerian singer and songwriter Wizkid ‘Made In Lagos’ album is already topping various music platforms chart in less than 48 hours after the release. ...[Read more]
- “A very big congrats to comedienne”, Regina Daniels congratulates Taaooma as her boyfriend proposedOctober 31, 2020Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels has taken to social media to react to comedian Taaooma’s boyfriend marriage proposal to her which went viral. ...[Read more]
- Ini Edo blast Desmond Elliot, Tells him to man upOctober 31, 2020Renowned Nollywood actress and brand influencer Ini Edo has taken to her social media page to hit hard at her colleague actor Desmond Elliot ...[Read more]
- Nollywood actor and comedian, Williams Uchemba unviels his wedding plansOctober 31, 2020Popular Nollywood actor and comedian, Williams Uchemba has recently taken to his social media page to unveil plans of his upcoming marriage with his ...[Read more]
- blogger shows the face of the child Desmond Elliot has with another woman outside wedlock(Pictures)October 31, 2020One blogger, Gist Lover has shown the face of the child Desmond Elliot has with another woman outside wedlock. Desmond Elliot is now on the public ...[Read more]
- Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade walks away with all the applause at TED’s virtual countdown global launchOctober 31, 2020Nigerian singer and songwriter Yemi Alade walked away with all the applause at TED’s virtual countdown global launch with her amazing performance of ...[Read more]
- A loyal fan of Davido sparks controversies on social media with his comments about fellow musicians hating DavidoOctober 31, 2020A loyal fan of Davido has sparked controversies on social media with his comments about fellow musicians hating Davido because he is from a wealthy ...[Read more]
- “I thought somebody said something”, Stefflon Don shares a seductive photo of herself after following Burna BoyOctober 31, 2020After Burna Boy and his girlfriend Stefflon Don unfollowed each other on social media, the British singer has shared a seductive photo of herself on ...[Read more]
- See the picture of the funny Bridge constructed Desmond Elliot as constituency projectOctober 31, 2020Nigerians have descended on Desmond Elliot after a photo of the bridge he constructed in his constituency surfaced online. The youths in his ...[Read more]
- Genevieve Nnaji shares the night view of Aguda Surulere in LagosOctober 31, 2020It is no longer a debate that Genevieve Nnaji is one of the richest actresses in Nigeria due to her acting skills and other businesses she owns. ...[Read more]