It will be recalled that, while in the house, Lilo and Vee were close and were supposed to be friends but when Lilo’s name came up for eviction, Vee nominated her.
Vee’s actions hurt Lilo’s feelings and she brought it up at the reunion stating that she had thought Vee was her friend and was not expecting her to do her like that.
Vee explained that she nominated Lilo because she didn’t see Lilo as someone who wanted to be there as much or didn’t want it bad enough. She said Lilo looked like she was there for a man as she was always clinching to Eric and never mingled with anyone.
LiIo, however, expected Vee to act as a friend to her and talk to her about how she felt and not just judge her and throw her under the bus like that.
- #BBNaijaReunion: Thelma opens up on forgiving Seyi over his comments on her late brother
- #BBNaijaReunion: Vee Shares Her Opinion On Ka3na
- #BBNaijaReunion: Erica Addresses Her Relationship With Vee
- #BBNaijaReunion: I’m ready to do anything to have Kim Oprah – Omashola opens up on his feelings for Kim (Video)
- Don’t have friends around your n***as – Woman warns as she narrates how her best friend of 8 years betrayed her
- Woman narrates how her best friend of 8 years betrayed her
- ”You Betrayed My Loyalty, Service And Respect To You”- Japheth Omojuwa Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili’s Letter Accusing Him of Using Her As A Director Of His Company Without Her Consent
- BBNaija: “Beware Of People Like Vee” – Lilo Slams Vee On Twitter (Photo)
- #BBNaija 2023: “Beware of people like Vee, Judas” – Lilo shades Vee for being fake
- #BBNaija 2023: “Lilo wey suppose dey the same league with Nengi and Erica” – Nigerian Lady Blames Lilo for Her Eviction