May 11, 2022, 16:12 pm
Bishop Sam Zuga of house of Joy ministry, the founder of both Samzuga free medical treatment and Samzuga international, is set to launch another App for personal testing of Covid19 status called SAMZUGA TREAT.
The creation of the App would be regarded as a right timing project as the number of cases in Nigeria keeps increasing frightening the masses.
According to philanthropic cleric popularly known as Jehovah’s Field Marshall, Samzuga Treat was born out of the so many uncertainties that surrounds COVID-19 in Nigeria.
Shedding more light on what motivated the coming to be of the App, Bishop Sam Zuga said: “The approach the government and NCDC is taking on the virus is making it complicated. They attached something mysterious about Corona Virus. If they simplify it, we would see that it would just die a natural death.
The Benue State born Bishop who recently launched the first Mobile communication App in Africa, “SAMZUGA CHAT” maintained that Samzuga Treat is not to fight anybody but to assist the government in combating COVID-19.
- Bishop Sam Zuga to launch ‘Samzuga Treat App’ to test COVID-19 status
- Bishop Sam Zuga to launch “SAMZUGA CHAT” App
- I would rather lead by example, than leading a protest – Sam Zuga, Archbishop Elect
- UNVEILED: YBH launches Mobile App (www.ybhive.app) to provide crowd-counselling, Love meter, address learning through trivia and marital compatibility testing
- Pregnant Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zuga Shows Off Dancing Moves [Video]
- ‘You Can Be Rich & Spiritual, Poor & Unspiritual Because Your financial Status Has No Bearing On Your Spiritual Status’ – Reno Omokri
- Canada to launch ‘completely anonymous’ Covid-19 contact tracing app, days after Norway BANS similar program over privacy concerns
- Ecobank Nigeria unveils Business Banking App Omni Lite App
- Fitness app with 4.95 star rating on the App Store is now 45% off
- After Google Removed Crowwe App, Northern Youths Reports Irokotv, Radio Biafra App On Playstore