Controversial cross dresser, Bobrisky opens up on the excruciating pain he is going through following his body enhancement surgery.
The brand influencer who did liposuction surgery some weeks ago laments bitterly about the suffering he is going through after his pain relief wore off.
Taking to Instagram, Bobrisky affirms that once he heals completely, he is never venturing into anything that has to do with such body enhancement again.
Anything that concern liposuction I don commot my hand for there. D pain na die!!! And some of you girls are going two times haaaaa make una fear God.
The moment d anesthesia worn out from my body after the surgery i nearly die. The whole hospital no sleep. Even pain killer no reach me. I don commot my hand for anything called lipo. I never wan die now,” he wrote.
- “I don’t want to die; never will I do cosmetic surgery again” – Bobrisky laments over post-surgery pain
- “I Don’t Want To Die; Never Will I Do Cosmetic Surgery Again” – Bobrisky Cries Out Over Post-surgery Pain
- ‘He Didn’t Do Any Surgery’— Fans React As Bobrisky Shares First Video Of His Post-Surgery Body
- Bobrisky Still Giving Update On His Surgery After Being Busted – Claims He’s In Pain
- “I’m in pain” – Cross-dresser, Bobrisky opens up on the side effect of his butt surgery
- “You Did Breast Surgery, Do Butt Surgery, Come Forget To Do Brain Surgery” – Nigerians Mock Kim Kardashian For Failing Baby Bar Exams
- How mice can ‘catch’ pain — and pain relief — from each other
- From Chris Brown To T-Pain? What Was Juliet Ibrahim Looking For In American Rapper, T-Pain’s DM? – For The D***k Or What Exactly?
- Whoever Started The Idea Of Braids Is Wrong – Laura Ikeji Laments Over Intense Pain After Braiding Her Hair
- “Do not preach what you cannot do” – James Brown tackles Bobrisky over post-surgery photos