Nigerian singer and songwriter Simi recently took to her social media timeline to share a chat with Tania Omotayo.
From the look of the chat, it appears Simi and Tania Omotayo were arguing on who has the best voice.
Simi, in one of her reply, claimed that her daughter Deja would finish Tania Omotayo when it comes to the best voice. She, however said that Tania is too fine for that kind of embarrassment.
In the end, the two decided to stake a bet.
See the screenshot of their chat as shared by Simi via her Instastory.
Recall that Deja featured in a new track titled “Happy Birthday” with her mum and dad, Adekunle Gold.
- Tania Omotayo Shares Video Of Her Daughter Singing ‘Halu Birthday’ For Her As Her Best Gift
- Simi, Adekunle Gold, And Deja Release A Song To Mark Deja’s First Birthday
- ‘The Toxic Vibes In Lagos Will Make You Feel So Trapped’ — Tania Omotayo Speaks From Her Vacation In The UK
- Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo celebrates her birthday with adorable photos
- Tania Omotayo’s Husband And Friend Allegedly Arrested By EFCC For Fraud
- Why I Didn’t Share My Pregnancy Journey On Social Media – Tania Omotayo Opens Up
- Your mum said you’re working, I want a new iPhone 11 – Man shares chat between him and an uncle (Screenshot)
- Simi Shares Golden Photo Of Her Baby, Deja
- Simi Shares Lovely Photos With Sweet Message To Celebrate Deja’s First Birthday
- ”Don’t Take Your Child To Deja’s School If They Bully Others” -Singer, Simi Warns