Sean Combs, an American rapper and producer known as Diddy, has encouraged England’s Bukayo Saka, Jadon Sancho and Marcos Rashford after they missed their spot-kicks against Italy in the Euro 2023 final on Sunday.
Diddy, who posted his message via Instagram, expressed pride for the players, saying they did their best to help the Three Lions reach the final.
“We stand with you Kings. Proud of all your efforts on and off the field and we will always support you. Continue to inspire. Love,” he wrote.
“And to the racists…”
DAILY POST reports that Saka, Rashford and Sancho were abused on social media after the match which ended 1-1 after 120 minutes. The final was England’s best ever finish in Europe.
- I Will Walk Off The Pitch If Racially Abused – Ighalo
- Manchester United striker, Odion Ighalo vows to leave the pitch if he’s racially abused again as he reveals he was ‘called all sorts of names’ in China
- Ighalo: I was racially abused in China
- I’m appalled’ – Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich writes letter of support to his player Reece James after he was racially abused
- Anthony Martial racially abused on social media after Manchester United’s 1-1 draw against West Brom
- Slavia Prague footballer, Ondrej Kudela ‘is attacked and beaten in the tunnel’ after accusation that he racially abused Rangers player Glen Kamara during Europa League clash
- 11-Year-Old Girl Names Men Who Have Abused Her & The Number Of Times They Have Abused Her
- Jay-Z, Nas, Diddy — and now Dem leader Rep. Meeks backs McGuire for mayor
- Texas State hoops coach Danny Kaspar used racially-charged taunts: players
- ‘The Challenge’ Fans Want Jordan Wiseley Fired Next for Past Racially Insensitive Comments