Former Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Omashola has dished out a piece of advise to ladies.
According to the reality TV star, ladies need to stop advertising their men if he doesn’t not advertise them also.
He went harder by stating that if their men are acting single, then they should also act like a widow. He made this known via a post on his official Twitter handle on Friday.
- Advertising Agency sets up N73m free advertising initiative
- “Dont drag your wife to an uncomfortable apology. She wasn’t called when you were cheating” Toke Makinwa reacts as Derrick Jackson admits to cheating
- “You think we advertise friendship online like you” – Uti Nwachukwu shades Soberekon over post about Sound Sultan’s death
- When you advertise with a burning police car, you don’t plan a ‘peaceful rally’
- “Dont kill yourself because your wife is sleeping around” Lawyer narrates how client ended in jail after he caught his wife with the landlord
- “Dont listen to motivational speakers for your own good” Actress, Halima Abubakar says
- Go to court if you’ve problems with advertising ban on you – FDA dares alcohol celebrities
- 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits that You Dont Know their English Name
- Choose Your Men Carefully Like The Way You Choose Your Selfies – Juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies
- Don’t Take Your Friend That Is More Finer Than You To Your Boyfriend Place – Kizz Daniel Advises Ladies