Popular Nigerian media personality and lawyer Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, broke down in tears as he celebrates musical genius Sound Sultan , having nothing but great things to say about renowned musician Sound Sultan, who died recently.
After a lengthy fight with throat cancer, the Jagbajantis star died on July 11, 2022, and was honored on the same day in the United States.
On even a recent edition of Channels TV’s Rubbin’ Minds, Ebuka expressed an emotional homage to the late artist while breaking down in tears.
The Television personality began by recalling his first encounter with Sound Sultan, and how much he had skipped a test at school in 2003/2004 because he wanted to see the singer perform at the French Cultural Centre.
Ebuka went on to say that they became excellent friends, neighbors, and celebrated family occasions together, and even went to the very same gym for three years.
The TV presenter expressed his sadness and grief at learning of the loss of his close friend and expressed his sympathies to the late singer’s friends and family, who were clearly going through a very difficult period.
“I dare you to go anywhere and find out anything negative about Sound Sultan. We always say nice things when people pass away but this time everything being said about him is beyond the truth.
“An absolutely amazing human being, nice guy, warm soul. We just wish his soul continues to rest in peace.”
- Television Personality Ebuka Obi Breaks Down In Tears-Video
- ”Do I look like someone that will date Ebuka and leave him” – Cee-C replies ‘rumormongers’ alleging she dated media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
- ”Do I look like someone that will date Ebuka and leave him” – Cee-C replies those alleging she dated #BBNaija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
- ‘I Have Been Sleeping in Church, I Have No House or Place to Lay Down My Head’- Actor, Chief Kanran Breaks Down In Tears As He Narrates Sad Story
- #EndSARs: BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Recounts Horrific Experience With The Police (+Video)
- BBNaija: Ebuka Vee Admits She Advised Laycon To Stay Away From Erica After Ebuka Exposed Her
- #BBNaija2020: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu confirms that he is returning as the host of the 5th season of Big Brother Naija
- #BBNaija 2022: Please who wants to host the live show later today? – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu says as Nengi tells Kiddwaya that she feels a certain way about him
- BBNaija’s Prince shoots shot at Ebuka Obi-Uchendu as substitute on TV show
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu announces he has been confirmed #BBNaija season 5 host