Yesterday’s episode of the big brother naija reunion show was the first time that Erica would appear.
It can be said to be the most anticipated episode since the beginning of the reunion, because many people couldn’t wait to watch what she and Laycon would do or say.
Erica is not on good terms with fellow housemates like Laycon, Vee, Wathoni, Nengi, and some other persons.
During the show, Ebuka asked her few questions about Vee, Laycon and Wathoni.
She said that she doesn’t care about Vee and she wants it to remain that way. When asked about Laycon, she said that she can never be friends with him again because she can never trust whatever he says.
She also added that she actually apologized for the way she spoke to him when she was drunk. She then said that after watching some video clips of Laycon talking about her to some housemates, she took back her apology.
When asked about her issue with Wathoni, she said she was never friends with her, although their relationship could have led to friendship outside the house.
She said after she watched Wathoni’s interview where she talked about her, she decided that she couldn’t be friends with her again. Wathoni however apologized to her for all the things she said about her.
Erica also apologized to her for giving her negative energy. They both ended their rift with a hug.
During the show, Erica said that she is the only child of her parents, which is the reason she loves to keep to herself and hardly make friends.
She said this when she was talking about her issue with Wathoni. She also said that she has good relationship with fourteen of the housemates, and they chat once in a while.
- #BBNaija2020: Dorathy Blasts Nengi After Erica Complained About Her Behavior (Watch Video)
- BBNaija 2023: Erica gives shocking reason why she can never choose Kiddwaya as her deputy if she’s head of house
- “People disqualified for bad behavior shouldn’t be role models” – Kemi Olunloyo calls out Tacha and Erica
- ‘I’m not the cause of your mental unrest’ – Lucy tells those faulting her behavior at the BBNaija reunion
- Stassi Schroeder Critics Slam Her for a History of Racist Behavior Following ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- ‘RHONY’: Sonja Morgan Shades Ramona Singer Over Her Tone-Deaf Behavior
- BBNaija Praise Gives Up On His Family – Gives His Reason
- “I was still sucking my fingers in jss 1” – Toyin Lawani says as son inherit same behavior
- Tom Brady’s new behavior is rattling Boston: ‘Starting to worry’
- Lea Michele in tears as she vows to learn from ‘mean girl’ behavior