For musicians such as Medikal and Wendy Shay to slide into American rapper, T-Pain‘s DM and ask for whatever makes sense — but for Juliet Ibrahim, we are just confused as to what she was looking for in T-Pain’s DM.
T-Pain posted screenshots of DMs from people including celebrities he couldn’t respond to on time — and to our shock, Juliet Ibrahim was in there — with her “Hi Ya” message.
TRENDING: DKB And Akuapem Poloo Are Chasing Clout As He Claims To Have Reported Her To The Police Over Allegations That He’s Squandered Ghc4,000 Donated To Her
What exactly was Juliet Ibrahim looking for in there? For the d***k or what exactly? Juliet Ibrahim is obviously obsessed with these Hollywood stars — and this isn’t her first time sliding into the DM of a Hollywood celebrity.
Anyway, Chris Brown is yet to reply to Juliet Ibrahim’s messages that have sat in his DM for years. She will probably throw a party and celebrate when he finally replies.
UPDATE: Juliet Ibrahim has posted a throwback picture of herself and T-Pain to justify that she got some sort of friendship with him — and also has accepted his apology for not replying to her messagee on time.
Credit: The GossipsCoop
- T-Pain Apologizes to DJ Cuppy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno, and other Celebrities whose DMs He Didn’t See
- “There are many people who would be happy seeing you in pains, stop sharing your pains on social media” – Actor Uzee Usman
- “Chris Brown Is The Love Of My Life”-Rihanna Admits She Still Loves Chris Brown(Video)
- The outcome of US exactly was exactly the prophecy of Apostle Johnson Suleman(Watch Video)
- Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim shows off his new woman years after split from Juliet Ibrahim over infidelity
- Regina Daniels’ Sister, Destiny Drops Stunning Photos Of Herself Looking Exactly Like Regina
- Chris Brown’s daughter, Royalty Brown sings to him on his birthday in cute video
- Chris Brown’s daughter, Royalty Brown and mom sings to him on his birthday in cute video
- Chris Brown’s daughter, Royalty Brown emulates her father as she takes part in his #GoCrazyChallenge (video)
- How mice can ‘catch’ pain — and pain relief — from each other