Opinions are like noses, but it usually has a couple of holes in it, they say. The real question, however, is do those who have bigger, well-rounded and or pointed noses possess stronger, more convicting opinions?
Legendary Ghanaian Highlife artiste, Nana Kwame Ampadu seems to be of the opinion that fame is of more value than money. He made this shocking revelation in a recent interview, where he confidently stated that in as much as some individuals pride in wealth and material possessions, fame would always be a better option to him, as far the two remain the subject of comparison.
Ampadu furthered that, he is not a rich fellow, neither is he a poor man, but as far as his basic needs and wants go, God has got him covered. He stated, “I thank God I don’t beg to eat”. The musician went on using the scriptural text that states, “a good name is better than riches”, as the baseline for his argument.
He revealed that his reputation alone, has accorded him opportunities for not just himself alone, but his children as well, furthering that no amount of money and worldly possession could be a replacement for such a profound blessing.
- Police arrest two women for allegedly pouring hot water on housemaidIn Local NewsJanuary 15, 2021The Police on Friday arraigned husband and wife, Asaolu Sheu (65) and Asaolu Jemilat (45), before an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court over alleged ...[Read more]
- Stop wearing police uniform – Zamfara CP tells special constabulariesIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021About six million people between ages nine months and 44 years are to be vaccinated against yellow fever in Bauchi State during its 10-day ...[Read more]
- Bauchi to vaccinate six million people against yellow feverIn Health, NewsJanuary 15, 2021About six million people between ages nine months and 44 years are to be vaccinated against yellow fever in Bauchi State during its 10-day ...[Read more]
- Fani-Kayode mocks Buhari as pigeons refuse to fly during Armed Forces Remembrance dayIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to change Nigeria’s Service Chiefs. Wike said it was high time new ...[Read more]
- Wike joins calls for Buhari to remove Service ChiefsIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Armed Forces Day: Oby Ezekwesili reveals why pigeons refused to fly, mocks BuhariIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Husband, wife in court over alleged possession of Indian hempIn Local NewsJanuary 15, 2021The Police on Friday arraigned husband and wife, Asaolu Sheu (65) and Asaolu Jemilat (45), before an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court over alleged ...[Read more]
- Kaduna: Security operatives comb criminal hideouts in KadunaIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Acting Chief Judge orders 29 protesting Magistrates to vacate courtsIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Auto crash claims 15 lives in BornoIn Local NewsJanuary 15, 2021Some residents of Coca Cola, Leventis, Ajibade, Ajegunle, Oke- Itunu and neighbouring communities within Ibadan North Local government area have ...[Read more]