Popular American actor, Sam Lloyd, is dead.
Lloyd died at the age of 56.
Lloyd, popularly known for his role as lawyer Ted Buckland on ‘Scrubs’ died after battling an inoperable brain tumor.
The show’s creator, Bill Lawrence confirmed his death on Friday night via his Twitter page.
The tweet read: “Thinking a lot about Sam Lloyd. He was truly such a kind, sweet guy. He will be missed by so many.”
Some of his colleagues took to their social media pages as they mourned his death.
Zach Braff wrote: “Rest In Peace to one of the funniest actors I’ve ever had the joy of working with. Sam Lloyd made me crack up and break character every single time we did a scene together.
“ I will forever cherish the time I had with you, Sammy.”
The deceased starred in popular television series like, “Desperate Housewives,” “Seinfeld,” “Modern Family,” “Cougar Town,” “Malcolm in the Middle,” and “Shameless.”
- Scrubs actor, Sam Lloyd dies at 56 after battling an inoperable brain tumor
- Donald Faison and Zach Braff pay tribute to ‘Scrubs’ co-star Sam Lloyd
- Zach Braff blasts Emmys for Nick Cordero, Sam Lloyd In Memoriam exclusion
- Lloyd Cadena, YouTube star with millions of followers, dead at 26
- Lloyd Price, ‘Lawdy Miss Clawdy’ singer and rock pioneer, dead at 88
- Popular Hollywood actor, Fred Willard is dead
- Mel Winkler, ‘Doc Hollywood’ and ‘Oswald’ actor, dead at 78
- ”Burna Boy Is About To Bring Sam Smith’s Career Back” – Nigerians React To Sam Smith Featuring Burna Boy On A New Song
- ‘Burna Boy Is About To Bring Sam Smith’s Career Back To Life’ – Nigerians React To Sam Smith’s Collaboration With Burna Boy
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s real-life cat Mika killed