Abdulmaleek, the son of a late music executive, Obama DMW expresses overwhelming sorrow in his heart following the loss of his father.
The former aide of superstar singer, Davido Adeleke, died on Tuesday after complaining of breathing difficulties.
Following his demise, his son, Abdulmaleek took to Instagram to express the hurt burning in his mind at the thought of his father’s death.
In his words;
“Dad! wait why am I even saying dad… you were my brother, you were my twinne we so much looked alike… you made me understand that I am a strongman you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down. I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here… I miss you! Abdul Maleek loves you so so so much… I have never been in a pain like this before…
“Dad, I won’t immortalize you in the stars, because they fade away. I won’t remember you with a poem, for it will be forgotten one day. I will just keep you safe in my heart, so that you are with me in every way. I miss you??.”
- I can never accept this pain – Obama DMW’s son, Abdulmaleek breaks silence
- “It’s been 5 months and I still can’t get over the pain” – Actress, Iyabo Ojo mourns mother’s demise (Video)
- Like Father, Like Son – Don Jazzy Shares Father And Son Moment Photo
- LIKE FATHER LIKE SON: See These Latest Photos Of Wizkid’s 9-Year-Old Son All Swagged Up Just Like Him
- How mice can ‘catch’ pain — and pain relief — from each other
- From Chris Brown To T-Pain? What Was Juliet Ibrahim Looking For In American Rapper, T-Pain’s DM? – For The D***k Or What Exactly?
- Davido Secures A Job For Late Obama DMW’s Son In His Father’s Company
- Like Father Like Son! Man Recreates Photo Of His Father Carrying Him In 1991 With His Own Baby In 2023 (Photo)
- ‘He’s In Pain’ — Fans React To Photo Of Davido With Swollen Eyes Days After Obama DMW’S Death
- It’s So Sad To See You Go Through All This Pain – Seyi Law Consoles Davido Over Obama DMW’s Death