Nollywood actress and producer, Mary Njoku has given her total support to her colleagues, Nkechi Blessing Sunday and Iyabo Ojo amidst TAMPAN suspension.
Since the announcement of the suspension by the TAMPAN board of directors, there have been mixed feelings as Nigerians think the TAMPAN’s judgment is flawed and irrational.
However, Mary Njoku has also given her moral support to stand by these two strong women who vehemently spoke out against the atrocities of rape and assault, especially on a minor.
“Where there are allegations of rape or child molestation there is no such thing as an overreaction. Today in Nigeria I don’t believe we are reacting enough. I stand with and want to thank these two strong women who have used their time and platforms to speak up against it. You both are my crush Today and always’.
- Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing deserve commendation – Remy Njoku on TAMPAN ban
- There’s Nothing Like Overreacting When It Comes To Child Molestation – Mary Njoku Supports Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing
- Suspension Comes Right After Baba Ijesha Was Granted Bail, Interesting – Mr Macaroni Reacts To Suspension Of Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing
- Iyabo Ojo On Behalf Of Herself And Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To TAMPAN And Jide Kosoko
- TAMPAN blacklists Nkechi Blessing and Iyabo Ojo threatens to work against them in the industry
- Ignorance Doesn’t Excuse Stupidity – Kemi Olunloyo Slams TAMPAN For Suspending Nkechi Blessing And Iyabo Ojo
- TAMPAN president apologises to Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing
- TAMPAN President Apologises To Nkechi Blessing, & Iyabo Ojo – Video
- Baba Ijesha:TAMPAN Bans Nkechi Blessing & Iyabo Ojo
- TAMPAN Blacklists Actress Iyabo Ojo Vows To ‘Work Against’ Nkechi Blessing