Instagram big boy, Mompha has revealed to the public the reason for his silence on social media a few days ago.
Mompha disclosed that he tested positive for COVID-19 and was subsequently isolated for a period of 20 days. He further said that the experience he had wasn’t a good one at all.
He also seized the opportunity to enlighten his fans on its (COVID-19) existence, as he affirmed that it is real.
“For those wondering why I haven’t been posting for a while, on 20th June 2022 I was tested positive for COVID-19 virus and isolate myself and treatment for 20days it wasn’t a good experience COVID is real and it kills #staysafe But now am ok”
- NCDC/PTF officials coming to Cross River must be isolated, tested for coronavirus – State govt insists
- Socialite, Mompha Excited As He Celebrates His Birthday
- Nigerian Socialite, Mompha Deletes All His Instagram Posts Except For One
- ‘Isolated contamination’ caused NFL’s 77 false-positive COVID-19 tests: lab
- INSECURITY IN BUHARI’S 365 DAYS: We only have isolated cases of banditry, kidnapping — Lai Mohammed
- COVID-19: Nigerian govt considering ‘isolated lockdowns’ as confirmed cases hit 5,621
- Bulgarian PM Borissov isolated, awaits COVID-19 test results
- Detained migrant kids isolated and afraid amid coronavirus
- How Being Isolated From the Royal Family Has Changed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Relationship
- Trump ‘isolated and wallowing in self-pity in the White House following historic second impeachment’