Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has reacted to the recent rapid increase in butt surgery by Nigerian women.
In a recent chat with Ada Karl TV, the veteran actor said that he doesn’t mind being insulted by Nigerian women if only they can tell him the reason for the surge in interest in having a plastic bum.
In his words;
”Today it is difficult to find a girl who is still what she is. You were false heair. You wear false lashes, you wear false boobs, you wear false asses. I don’t know what is still natural about you. Let’s be honest.
Why must our girls be obsessed with these things? I don’t know. I want them to insult me and tell me why they love those things. I don’t mind being insulted. I am used to it. Some girls now die when they try to inflate their asses.
May the good lord help us”
- Insult Me And Tell Me Why You’re Obsessed With Fake Things – Pete Edochie To Ladies
- Pete Edochie opposes plastic surgery, says it is now difficult to find a girl who is naturally beautiful (Video)
- Between Josephine Edochie and Rita Edochie, who is truly the wife of Pete Edochie
- Meet Josephine Edochie, The Wife Of Veteran Actor Pete Edochie And Mother Of Yul Edochie
- ‘You Will Be One Of Greatest Of All Times’ – Pete Edochie Tell His Son, Yul Edochie
- Why I Started Hustling On My Own — Pete Edochie’s Son, Yul Edochie Speaks
- If you don’t trust them and they say they want to go, why are you then stopping them? Dele Momodu speaks on alleged marginalization of Igbos in Nigeria (video)
- ‘This Great Man Had Only 4 Pairs of Trousers’— Yul Edochie Shares Struggles His Father, Pete Edochie Went Through For Them
- Yul Edochie disagrees with his father Pete Edochie’s advice that fathers who want to gift their daughters cars should buy the car in the son-in-law’s name
- “Never tell Nigerians you did plastic surgery, they aren’t ready for such conversation” – Laura Ikeji warns (Video)